All my 390 games installed on my Xbox Series X all of the sudden has the logo on the tiles...

Discus and support All my 390 games installed on my Xbox Series X all of the sudden has the logo on the tiles... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Could someone be able to help me with this issues with my Xbox Series X console about my games? I have 390 games installed from external hard drives... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Mar 26, 2023.

  1. All my 390 games installed on my Xbox Series X all of the sudden has the logo on the tiles...


    Could someone be able to help me with this issues with my Xbox Series X console about my games?

    I have 390 games installed from external hard drives and memory card on my Xbox Series X. But all of the sudden all of my games they have logo in the tiles that says I don't own the games.

    submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xArkSlade08x, Mar 26, 2023
    #1
  2. Ctcmdercody Win User

    Game not transferring to my series X

    Since I got a series X. My borderlands 3 game would not appear in my series X ready to install section. I have it on my Xbox one but it just doesn't appear on the series X for some reason. It's all under the same account as well
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Using a demo on Xbox One

    to find the 'ready to install' section

    from anywhere, press the Xbox button, then scroll down to 'My games & apps' once that tile is highligted, press the 'A' button, then press 'A' again on the 'See all' tile, once there scroll down to 'Full library' then scroll across to 'All owned games' and
    press 'A' when that tile is highlighted then press 'A' on the 'All games' dropdown tile and scroll down so that 'Ready to install' is highlighted, press 'A' again and there you go, there is all your ready to install games.

    I hope that helped you.
  4. Ctcmdercody Win User

    Game not transferring

    I have a few dozen games that do not show up on my ready to install section. I looked on my Xbox 1 and shows all my games, but on my series X is missing some
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?

    Hi,

    Original Xbox and Xbox 360 BC for both Xbox One and Series X|S consoles has been suspended. There are no current plans to release any more older titles to these platforms.

    The Series X|S consoles are fully BC with all Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) and all of the original Xbox and 360 tiles that were made BC for Xbox One. That's over 2,000 games.

    The BC team are currently working on FPS boost for the Series X|S consoles. FPS boost takes certain Xbox One games that were locked at 30 or 60 fps and upping the frame rate to 60 fps (for 30 fps titles) and up to 120 fps for 60 fps games.
  6. craiglobban1 Win User

    Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

    Hi,

    I have the exact same issue, I tried to trade in my xbox one into game in the United Kingdom, controller was scuffed so it got rejected, fired it up when I went home and the right anolog stick only works when the magnifying glass is on and only for panning, tried to connect the xbox one controller to my series x to see if it would work on my series x and now all of a sudden the issue is also on my series x controller so I also can't play that! I feel hopeless and after reading online it seems like no one has the issues apart from ourselves! I will keep trying to fix and let you know if I get anywhere

    Cheers
Thema:

All my 390 games installed on my Xbox Series X all of the sudden has the logo on the tiles...

Loading...
  1. All my 390 games installed on my Xbox Series X all of the sudden has the logo on the tiles... - Similar Threads - 390 games installed

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...