All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.

Discus and support All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account receives an error message when trying to link with epic games, as well as blocking all purchases, and sending me to the "why cant i change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua KB, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Joshua KB
    Joshua KB Guest

All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.

My account receives an error message when trying to link with epic games, as well as blocking all purchases, and sending me to the "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. I try adding an administrator to the family group, but even after accepting the invite link, the connection does not go through.

:)

Joshua KB, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Joshua

Are you part from a family group as organizer now?

If yes, when you did this?

Before that your account was a child account?

If you're not able to see yourself as a family organizer, try this:

Create a new account that can be considered as an adult account (try using another web browser or incognito mode).

Once done, add your main account as organizer via the link below. (you can see in the new account an "add member" button

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Please double check that you select your main account as organizer too, not member.

Once successfully added, sign out from your account everywhere and restart your PC

Then log in your account again and try downloading the game.

Just to double check, please check if birthdate is more than 18 and change it if necessary

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  4. AncientGlint286 Win User

I can't change the privacy and online safety settings!

same problem, iam a child account but no parent account is linked to it, everytime i tried to link one i got the page not found message, and now i cant change my privacy settings or add a parent account.....
  5. Artem Kukharchuk Win User

Family group glitch

I was redirected to "why can't i change my privacy settings?" Page instead of settings.
  6. ._202 Win User

I cant submit a ticket to forza horizon.

Thanks for helping. I really appreciate it. But when i click that link it shows me why i cant change my privacy settings. İt says that i am a member of a family. But the thing is, i am not. And i am not under 13. So do you know why that happens?
Thema:

1. All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. - Similar Threads - links purchases immediately

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  7. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  8. Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...: My kid bought the Java edition and had forgotten his password to his Microsoft account. After attempting to access too many times the account was frozen. Multiple attempts to recover the account...
  9. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  10. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?: I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support...