All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass

Discus and support All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get many virus warnings from Windows Defender while installing Farm Simulator 22 via Game Pass [img] 88f495cd-b59f-42c4-8f66-4646b1c20140 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JanZwiegers, Jan 13, 2023.

1. JanZwiegers
    JanZwiegers Guest

All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass

I get many virus warnings from Windows Defender while installing Farm Simulator 22 via Game Pass
    All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass [​IMG]

:)

JanZwiegers, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Jan Zwiegers Win User

Update is 22H1.

This is the only Xbox game installed

OK seems I don't have worry about it.

Thank you
  3. Jan Zwiegers Win User

Reports are coming from Windows Defender, no third party Anti Virus software installed.

Would expect all Microsoft related software to work in harmony :)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

HelloJanZwiegers, you mention that the report comes from Windows Defender, do you have your system fully updated to the latest version at 22H2, and do you also have the companion and Xbox Apps installed?

Because as mentioned above, Xbox games are encrypted.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Anti virus looks for patterns and there are false positives sometimes
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well turn off your antivirus

Whe. Installing games from offical sources firewalls and antivirus shouldn't be used especially 3rd party your antivirus company and typical tech support will tell you this

One xbox games are encrypted

Which can fool third party programs they don't like what they can't see

One person once claimed to have 10 years IT experience but didnt know what a false positive was on a 2 way firewall and using a console the firewall reported it was using ms office

Consoles don't use exes or ms office

At best thr error reporting software
Thema:

1. All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass - Similar Threads - kinds Virusses found

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  4. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  5. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  6. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox: Please remove the Call of Duty when turning on my Xbox. dd1e52fb-c6f7-4aa0-b765-089e7634c8ce
  9. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  10. Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?: Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10...