all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

Discus and support all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new desktop and subscribe xbox game pass. However, All the 3D game I try to install is either crash or freeze. I updated all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonci, Mar 22, 2022.

  1. jonci
    jonci Guest

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC


    I recently bought a new desktop and subscribe xbox game pass. However, All the 3D game I try to install is either crash or freeze.

    I updated all the driver, bios, installed in fresh copy of Windows 10 and 11. Used the driver in 511.32 and 511.79.

    Enable disable the game mode. Power set max, disable overlay.

    However, I got the same crash and freeze result the game….

    Anyone faces the similar issue and can give me some help or any special setting need to do in Xbox application? Many thanks!

    Below is all the game I tried.

    ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – crash when game start

    Forza Horizon 5 - crash when game start

    Halo Infinite – crash in the start menu

    Below is my pc

    Intel i5 12400F CPU

    Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4

    TEAM 8GB 3200Mhz DDR4 * 2

    MSI RTX3050 Ventus 2x 8G

    MSI MPG 650BN 650W Bronze power

    :)
     
    jonci, Mar 22, 2022
    #1
  2. jonci Win User

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

    1. crash and back to desktop without and message



    2. no, Only enabled windows defender



    3. Some other maybe freeze.



    4 Used a fresh copy windows 10 and 11 also crash
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

    Hi jonci,

    We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

    Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

    Kind regards,

  4. Kathy A. Win User

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

  5. Kathy A. Win User

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

    Hi jonci,

    We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

    Kind regards,

  6. Kathy A. Win User

    all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

    Hi jonci,

    Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

    We understand that you were having launching issue with 3D games you installed for PC. Let us check on this together and sort it out in timely manner.

    As per your description, the games will either crash or freeze upon launching. This could be caused of the third party apps that were installed in the PC or the system as this issue only happen on specific games (3D). To better isolate the issue, we would like to ask few questions.

    1. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the error message? Please conceal any personal information.
    2. Is there any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, or PC Optimizer installed in your PC? Have you tried to disable them and see if the games run?
    3. May we know if this will affect a non Xbox Game Pass games?
    4. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    Suggested troubleshooting:

    Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device | Xbox Support

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
Thema:

all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC

Loading...
  1. all installed 3D game crash in xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - installed game crash

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...