****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting

Discus and support ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GWGZ is recruiting for Bo2 & GHOSTS. Accepting everyone as long as you're: FEMALE AGE 15+ HAVE A MIC If you want to join send me a msg on xbl:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrs Ohteedubz, Jun 14, 2014.

  1. ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting


    GWGZ is recruiting for Bo2 & GHOSTS.

    Accepting everyone as long as you're:

    FEMALE

    AGE 15+

    HAVE A MIC

    If you want to join send me a msg on xbl:

    Kik: Mrs.Ohteedubz

    Email :*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    Mrs Ohteedubz, Jun 14, 2014
    #1
  2. All girl clan NOW RECRUITING!!!! Vixens of Valor ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting :D

    Ladies! Looking for other girls to play with!? Well i got the spot for ou! Vixens of Valor is an all girl clan now recruiting! Visit vovgaming.enjin.com now and apply!!
     
    Pink Bullets xo, Jun 14, 2014
    #2
  3. GRT1s
    GRT1s Guest
    Looking To Join An Awesome Clan for Black ops2 and many more!!

    Hey, there is an awesome all girls clan now recruiting . She is only taking three more girls. Hit me up for more info. StR8 Jacket Jim
     
    GRT1s, Jun 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Xx1adyScorpioxX Win User

    All girl clan - Recruiting now!

    HeartBreaker are you a girl?
  5. GRT1s Win User

    Looking To Join An Awesome Clan for Black ops2 and many more!!

    Hey, there is an awesome all girls clan now recruiting . She is only taking three more girls. Hit me up for more info. StR8 Jacket Jim
  6. DsG Grim Win User

    DsG is now recruiting!!!

    Still looking for new guys and girls that want to rock hard but have fun, we are a family freindly community, looking for casual or competitve guys and girls come check us out - thanks for looking...

    ~ ~
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

    Tattered Banners now recruiting

    we could use a few girls, is they any nord girls who aren't easily offended? we wont hit on ya, all well married, but we do get a little loud and possibly vulgar
  8. T6K KingXplicit Win User

    T6Q RECRUITING ALL GIRL CLAN

    great job girls on recruiting some more girls keep it up
Thema:

****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting

Loading...
  1. ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting - Similar Threads - ****ALL GIRLS CLAN****

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  5. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  6. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  7. Any gamer girls like to join an all girl clan (XB1 & Xbox 360)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girls like to join an all girl clan (XB1 & Xbox 360): Are you looking for a clan? We play call of duty advancedwarfare and destiny Chronic Lady Gaming Recruting ages to 15 and up Be must mic Must be a girl. And that plays xboxone or 360 or...
  8. CLG [ALL GIRL CLAN] [USA/UK] [XBOX 1 & 360]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    CLG [ALL GIRL CLAN] [USA/UK] [XBOX 1 & 360]: Chronic Lady Gaming [CLG] is an all Girl clan looking to recruit dedicated and loyal players who are willing to lend a helping hand to help the clan grow. CLG is a laid back, and easy going clan...
  9. Calling all Girl Gamers!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling all Girl Gamers!: My name Is Alexis and while I'm a girl gamer, I'm also a researcher! I am doing a project on gender in the gaming world and wonder if any of you would mind answering a few questions (it wouldn't...
  10. Any girls out there want to be in a all girl clan?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any girls out there want to be in a all girl clan?: Sublime Gurls Gaming is recruiting.. I play all kinds of games. Im 21.. if you want to join message me if you join though sublime has to be in your gamertag And you need a mic..18 and older can...