All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

Discus and support All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All games on game pass taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open. They freeze with almost all inputs. I'm getting errors for failure to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Purcell1, Feb 1, 2025.

  1. All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.


    All games on game pass taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open. They freeze with almost all inputs. I'm getting errors for failure to load save data in Forza Horizon 5, and black screens followed by crashes in Hell Let Loose.

    Other launchers are launching games perfectly. Have redownloaded all games. Have redownloaded the launcher. Have fully updated windows. Have deleted and redownloaded Gaming Services.

    I have no idea what to try. Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Adam Purcell1, Feb 1, 2025
    #1
  2. João Carvalho_12 Win User

    All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

    No problem, did you try to reinstall your GPU drivers?
  3. João Carvalho_12 Win User

    All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

    Sure, what are the specs of your PC and which games are having this kind of problem?
  4. Adam Purcell1 Win User

    All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

    Unfortunately that hasn't worked either. Thank you for the continued help.
  5. Adam Purcell1 Win User

    All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

    I have a Ryzen 7 5800x, RX 6800, 32GB of 3600MHz Ram, games on a samsung 980 ssd. The games I'm having the trouble with are Hell Let Loose and Forza Horizon 5. These are the only games I've tried playing through game pass. WiFi isnt great at 50 mb/s, but works for everything else.
  6. João Carvalho_12 Win User

    All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

    I see Adam, thanks for the information.

    Please let's try this:

    Open your Xbox app.

    Right click in the game you are having this problem.

    Go to Manage

    Select the option "Create Desktop Shortcut"

    In your desktop, right click your game shortcut and try to open it as administrator.

    Check if the problem persists please.
Thema:

All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open.

Loading...
  1. All games on game pass (PC) taking minutes to load, and then are very slow when open. - Similar Threads - games game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...