All games not updating

Discus and support All games not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using the Xbox app with my PC with XBox GP. Until yesterday, it has been working with no issues. However yesterday, the app directed me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mkrover365, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. mkrover365
    mkrover365 Guest

    All games not updating


    Hello,

    I'm using the Xbox app with my PC with XBox GP. Until yesterday, it has been working with no issues.

    However yesterday, the app directed me to a store page to instore "Microsoft Gaming Services" (which was already installed), and gave me an error 0x00000001 when trying to install a new game.

    After updating all my apps and Windows 10, I ran Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers as instructed and received the following error message

    ☻Get-AppxPackage : The term '☻Get-AppxPackage' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or

    operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try

    again.

    At line:1 char:1

    + ☻Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -all ...

    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (☻Get-AppxPackage:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

    What's occuring?

    :)
     
    mkrover365, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    All games not updating

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey mkrover365, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. Mister Maka Win User

    Can't update Games at all

    Hey there AnimeMusicFan99.

    Are you using your Xbox 360 with your brother's profile, or are they using a different Xbox 360? How is your Xbox 360 connected to your network, wired or wireless?
  4. Malacath Win User

    Update all my Games

    I wish it was possible as I use energy saving mode too.

    I did put a suggestion in the xbox feedback site here

    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6029009-automatic-updates-for-people-using-energy-saving-m

    You could go there and vote for it. and maybe comment as there are a lot of unhelpful comments there from people saying use instant on mode. Clearly they don't have to pay the electric bills or are not annoyed by the noise of the power brick when trying
    to sleep.
  5. Jopel-ACB3B317-22F3- Win User

    Update Error for all games

    Bump for one last chance before I put in a repair order. Anyone?
  6. TH3inquisition Win User

    Update Error for all games

    Having the exact same issue on two different Xbox One consoles in our household. I think it is a server maintenance issue on the MSFT side because I can't download the new maps for Titanfall either.
Thema:

All games not updating

Loading...
  1. All games not updating - Similar Threads - games updating

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]