All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

Discus and support All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i look around or move the shading in every game flickers. I tried a google search but couldn't find anything. I'm on the Series X with a Sceptre... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/puffyfluffy12, May 4, 2021.

  1. All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X


    When i look around or move the shading in every game flickers. I tried a google search but couldn't find anything. I'm on the Series X with a Sceptre 4k tv. Pls help

    submitted by /u/puffyfluffy12
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/puffyfluffy12, May 4, 2021
    #1
  2. ROBOSLIDER Win User

    Xbox One X with Kinect and auto dimming lights

    My Kinect and console light auto dimming is still acting oddly. When in a game both are bright, but when I open the guide they both dim and stay dim when I go home and browse around the console. Back to the game and they go bright again.

    It's a bit annoying, because the X power button light is quite bright in a low lit room. I was hoping hooking up Kinect would produce the same experience with the light dimming as on the One.
  3. Nickvvv Win User

    INPUT LAG GAMEPAD ON SERIES X ON GAMES BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

    I’ve been looking for this for a few days now, and I am having the exact same issue. It is NOT a controller issue, it is completely due to the Xbox series X. In my case, I played call of duty Black Ops (1) on my Xbox one , everything was smooth and even played BETTER than on the 360. I recently got the Series X and it made this game nearly unplayable. I know this isn’t a controller issue due to the fact that I am using the same controller for the Xbox one. (It’s a series X controller) the issue specifically that I’m having is with the stick input delay. I move the stick and there’s a noticeable delay when it moves the characters view in game( input). it makes it extremely hard to play FPS games (that rely on looking around with the analog stick) that are reverse compatible (xbox 360 games). Again, no issue on the Xbox one, only the series X. I’ve had to other issues with this on current gen FPS games. Although I do feel the same input delay when I play Overwatch 2. I’m not sure if that is a related issue or just one of the OW2 unique crossplatform setup. I’ve changed look sensitivity for Black Ops, thinking it was that did not change a thing. This is my favorite game and the main reason I got the series C and I’m extremely disappointed I can’t enjoy the game anymore with this issue .
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

    Hi,

    Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox was only optimised for Xbox One X it hasn't been optimised for the Series S or X hardware. On the Series S it runs in Xbox One Backwards compatibility mode. As such, it runs at around 900P (around 1600x900). This means it will look quite soft looking on a 4K display, although it should not affect the colours or the contrast.

    Unfortunately, RDR2 is not great on the Series S, especially on a 4K display. FIFA 23 is Series S|X optimised, which is why this game looks a lot better.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

    When I get my Series X on the All Access program, there was no code in the box, the console somehow already knew it was an All Access console and the moment I signed in on my account I had the 24 months of Games Pass.

    There is a setting in the console settings somewhere that shows it came with All Access, have a look around and you'll find it eventually.
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

    Transferring data from a Xbox one x to the Xbox series x

    One thing more if using external hdd and moved all games to hdd, you have to move series X-optimized games over to internal storage afterwords, to take full advantage of series X.

    There is a filter option in Games&Apps listing only optimized games.

    Then after a few minutes there will be updates for most of them. Many cases new full downloads of game. So if doing manual checks for updates like I do, you have to go there and look in any.
Thema:

All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

Loading...
  1. All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X - Similar Threads - games dim move

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Very dim screen when launching a game

    in XboX Insiders
    Very dim screen when launching a game: starting today, about 8/10 times I'm Firing up a game with HDR or auto HDR, my game dims exponentially, to a degree I can't even see what's on the screen, have to walk to the tv to see it. When I...
  10. Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.: When I stream games to my pc it is dimmed to the point that I can't see anything, all my auto dim settings are turned off, I have reset the xbox, the router, and the computer. My brightness is all...