all game pass pc games my controllers, keyboards and mouse are malfunctioning.

Discus and support all game pass pc games my controllers, keyboards and mouse are malfunctioning. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all game pass pc games my controllers, keyboards and mouse are malfunctioning. On the other platforms and on the other games that I have that are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexAlja, Oct 26, 2022.

1. AlexAlja
    AlexAlja Guest

On the other platforms and on the other games that I have that are not game pass everything works perfect for me. I have tried to disistil the game pass but everything still doesn't work very badly.

:)

AlexAlja, Oct 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alexalja

Do you have Steam installed in your PC?
    If yes, may I know if you tried disabling the Steam controller input feature?
    Just in case it's the one causing this interference

If yes and if the issue persist, try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again (is like option A but deeper)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alexalja

Do you have Steam installed in your PC?
    If yes, may I know if you tried disabling the Steam controller input feature?
    Just in case it's the one causing this interference

If yes and if the issue persist, try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again (is like option A but deeper)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  4. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

6. RippenHarra Win User

Keyboard and mouse support on the Xbox One

Online gaming would become unbalanced. Not everyone on console wants to game with keyboard and mouse. Most on PC do so for the most part its balanced but only by how good the mouse/keyboards you buy so can be uneven. If you choose to use controller on PC
    your at a disadvantage. Everyone with controller on console exactly even for online.

Not to mention i have to bring a keyboard and mouse to my loungroom to be competitive.
Thema:

1. all game pass pc games my controllers, keyboards and mouse are malfunctioning. - Similar Threads - game pass games

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  8. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...