All Game Pass games will not sync data

Discus and support All Game Pass games will not sync data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. Need help. My Game Pass Subscription is currently active, I am using an Xbox One S, I have no Bans and I owe no back pay. My internet is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisNewman555, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. All Game Pass games will not sync data


    Hi there. Need help. My Game Pass Subscription is currently active, I am using an Xbox One S, I have no Bans and I owe no back pay. My internet is working fine as I stream Netflix, Prime and Youtube on the same console with no problem. A few days ago all my Game Pass Games get stuck on the "Syncing Data" therefore i can not play any of them.

    Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

    TIA

    :)
     
    ChrisNewman555, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    All Game Pass games will not sync data

    Hi there Chris welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following! Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

    Settings.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select Advanced Settings.

    Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

    Select Clear.

    Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. SamuelHex Win User

    synchronizing infinity

    today i bought the ultimate game pass then i went to download gears 5 i downloaded and started it but it was syncing data and it was 0% and when i clicked cancel and not sync the game would load infinitely
  4. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Error syncing data on all games

    Hi there Neodome,

    Thank you for reaching out to us on this. Not being able to sync properly would point to a poor connection to Xbox Live. Let's check out our
    connection guide to look into improving your connection to keep this from happening.

    Let us know if that helps with the syncing issue. Have a great week!
  5. x D A IK E N Win User

    if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

    Yes , the game data is saved on the cloud and the season pass you purchase is linked to your account. When you log in to the new xbox box and launch fallout it will sync the save data.
  6. g0r1x Win User

    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

    Almost same issue here. Play only on PC with Game Pass, don't have Xbox. It keeps freezing on "Syncing data" screen when I start the game.
Thema:

All Game Pass games will not sync data

Loading...
  1. All Game Pass games will not sync data - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...