All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC

Discus and support All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the subject says, all of my game pass games just randomly uninstalled themselves. I've checked through my files and install locations for xbox games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iLinnk, Nov 21, 2021.

  1. iLinnk
    iLinnk Guest

    All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC


    As the subject says, all of my game pass games just randomly uninstalled themselves. I've checked through my files and install locations for xbox games and none of my games are there. Any idea why this happened? I don't really feel like reinstalling the whole master chief collection again, but that seems like the only option right now. For reference I had Deep Rock Galactic, Alien: Isolation, and the MCC installed from game pass, and they just disappeared. My subscription isn't up either, so that likely isn't the issue.

    :)
     
    iLinnk, Nov 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Try repairing and resetting the following apps: Gaming services, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox live. Do this through Windows settings -> Apps. After doing that, restart your PC and see if that worked.

    You could also check this out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate randomly uninstalling games on pc??

  4. Higgs-Bossom Win User

    Saves lost after uninstall

    I just had the same issue without uninstalling the game from game pass on PC
  5. SamuelHex Win User

    synchronizing infinity

    do not. my game pass is on Pc but I will try to uninstall the weirdest game and all the games I've tested are like this
  6. oMr N1CE GUYo Win User

    Games uninstall randomly

    seems to be odd. You may need to do a factory reset on the console as a last resort if it keeps doing that to your games and try and start fresh. May be a glitch or something causing it.
Thema:

All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC

Loading...
  1. All Game Pass Games Randomly Uninstalled From PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...