All friends appear offline in windows xbox game bar

Discus and support All friends appear offline in windows xbox game bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, idk if this is the right place to ask for help, but I have a problem with the xbox game bar on windows. All my friends appear offline, but I know... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drischdaan, Sep 5, 2022.

1. All friends appear offline in windows xbox game bar

Hi, idk if this is the right place to ask for help, but I have a problem with the xbox game bar on windows. All my friends appear offline, but I know for 100% that they are online because we are talking on discord and want to play together. I am online for them, but they aren't for me. I tried resetting the game bar, but that didn't help either. I couldn't find someone with a similar problem on google. I only found some xbox console related problems. I have this problem for 5 weeks now. Does someone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Drischdaan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drischdaan, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Melthris Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

Happening down in Australia too guys. All friends are "Offline"
  3. Wolfstar20 Win User

Washington state here and it's working too
  4. Real Equinox Win User

I just started having this problem but the Xbox one has been a pain I'm my *ss

the hole time I've had it
  5. CentrMass Win User

Same here. They show up on my 360, but, not on x1 console or x1 smartglass. I have reset my console and router several times, no luck. Please look into this.
  6. lambetterthanuz Win User

This is happening to me also
Thema:

All friends appear offline in windows xbox game bar

1. All friends appear offline in windows xbox game bar - Similar Threads - friends appear offline

2. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  3. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  4. Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?: I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no longer use them. Both accounts have some extra...
  5. All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline: All of my friends on xbox are showing as offline even though they aren't. I went onto minecraft to see if it showed they were online there but then it said I had no friends. I have no clue how to...
  6. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  7. Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing: Hi, Normally when a favourited friend comes on xbox i would get a notification on the xbox app on my phone and a notification on xbox. However, recently this has stopped happening. Does anyone...
  8. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...
  9. I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website.: I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website. dc5a0309-bbae-4640-bb91-1ebee77a27b3
  10. Xbox friend appear offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friend appear offline: On my xbox one s all of my friends appear offline. 813a4ef4-0098-493e-bf80-8eeb140034b5