all devices can connect but my Xbox One is not picking it up

Discus and support all devices can connect but my Xbox One is not picking it up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pocket router, all devices can connect but my Xbox One is not picking up the WiFi name f5c37c95-4f4f-4da0-a69d-2634d21ca0e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RC Digital, May 31, 2023.

1. RC Digital
    RC Digital Guest

I have a pocket router, all devices can connect but my Xbox One is not picking up the WiFi name

:)

RC Digital, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Kindly clear your console alternate Mac address, here's how:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings

Select Advanced Settings

Select Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear

Then manually restart your console.

Then check if your console device will detect your router device.

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
  4. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox One controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

Hello so I have a very specific problem.

My Xbox One controller won't connect to my PC via Bluetooth anymore, it used to work however.

The controller will connect to my laptop with windows 10 and it also works when connect to an Xbox One.

My friends controllers can connect to my PC no problem.

In my Bluetooth listed devices it says "xbox one controller: paired" it never connects though, and when I "remove device" it does remove but whenever I restart my PC it comes back listed as "paired". It doesn't connect whether I click remove device and
    it's no longer listed or try after restarting and it's listed as paired.

When going to add new device it never gets picked up, but as I said it can pick up other Xbox controllers and they can connect and work no problem.

My Xbox One controller also works when connected via a wired connection.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, nothing has changed.

There is something strange going on between the connection of my controller and my PC via Bluetooth and I don't know how to fix it. Again the controller works on my laptop and xbox and other controllers work on my PC, it is specific to my controller connecting
    to my PC.

I'm not 100% sure what happened but it happened on a day I was playing Xbox One and games on my PC and I think I might have clicked "remove device" while trying to connect it back to the Bluetooth because it was taking a while to pick it up and I wanted to
    make sure it was going to get picked up by the PC since it was paired with the Xbox at the time. I don't remember the specifics of what happened but I think it was something along those lines and ever since then it hasn't worked.
    You must check your controller generation to see whether it has blutooth enables or not.
  5. ReckitRab Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

it works just fine on my xbox, it's as if my machine is not picking up the capability to use the controller as an audio device.

shouldn't it pick up as an audio device regardless?
  6. SUPER HUTCH Win User

Using 5ghz connection on 360

I just got a new router and it supports 5ghz but my xbox with built in wifi doesn't pick it up. My old one with the external adapter does pick it up and connects. I have tried renaming it but my newer xbox still doesn't pick it up. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. all devices can connect but my Xbox One is not picking it up - Similar Threads - devices connect picking

2. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  3. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  4. My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...: Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened on 3 different networks...
  5. What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?: What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S? Where can I see pictures of what I bring to it? 58077503-9396-4b70-ab59-d728e3e96585
  6. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  7. XBox One X works only on 1 port out of all the devices i've tried to connect it to

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X works only on 1 port out of all the devices i've tried to connect it to: Hi Everyone! I have the weirdest issue ever, i'm trying to figure out if i'm missing anything obvious. I have an XBox One X. I have a Samsung 4k TV with 4 ports (1 MHL, 1 ARC and 2 normal) I...
  8. TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.: Today I turned my xbox on. My xbox is indicating it is on and it is working. My controllers can even connect to it but my TV is saying "check device power" even though the xbox and its hdmi cables...
  9. Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv: I broke my hdmi port and I need to hook up my Xbox some other way, i just need to be able to see the screen so I can connect it to the Xbox app 19720997-d81f-40c4-a11c-0fadc0f62656
  10. How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox: So I had a problem were my wifi would say "connected without internet" and it was a pain but I solved it on most of my devices I just need help to fix it on my xbox one s...