All communication blocked

Discus and support All communication blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as the title says. Iv tried to post 2 times before this and not one post has shown up. My communications are blocked for 7 days, this is the first time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016.

1. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest

as the title says. Iv tried to post 2 times before this and not one post has shown up. My communications are blocked for 7 days, this is the first time I recall something like this happening and I dont even know what the origin of this ban is. If someone
    could post logs of my TOS violation and also the name of the employee responsible id appreciate it. Otherwise Im just taking this whole thing to be some kind of discrimination. Tech support pointed me here. Thank you.

:)

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Communications blocked!?

Hey there Spud! If your account has been compromised, you should contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) as soon as you possibly can. They will investigate
    your account and take any necessary action from there. Please keep us posted how that goes, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 2, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Communications blocked!?

Hello,

For anything in regards to account suspensions/communication bans etc you will need to reach out to the Xbox LIVE Enforcement forum
    here.

Thank You.

HassanB, Jan 2, 2016
  4. All communication blocked

Hey there.

If you log in at http://enforcement.xbox.com and then click the orange hammer that appears, you can see the details of your suspension. For more details (or if you think the suspension was issued
    in error), you can request a case review at that site, and the enforcement team will take a second look.

Hope this helps.

Theory of Game, Jan 2, 2016
  5. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    I tried that but I havent recieved any kind of a reply. Also at that website you said to go to, there isnt a specific violation cited or any reference to the microsofts terms of service code violation. All I want is some clairity or to actually speak with
    someone relevant about this issue.

Otherwise its pretty obvious the staff are just handing out bans at random for fun.

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  6. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    I have recently learned that this "code" enforcement is being outsourced to random non employee's....am I to assume I have a communications ban because some random "volunteer" chose to give me a 7 day ban for fun???

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  7. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    Check it out. Random gamers get to decide who is banned or not:

enforcement.xbox.com/United

The criteria is not high at all either. I have a communications ban and I just applied and was accepted. Now I can also ban random people for fun...this is ridiculous. Who do we talk to to lodge an internal company complaint?

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  8. All communication blocked

Hey there,

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team are contracted by Microsoft. These guys are real Microsoft Employees who are paid to enforce the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. They investigate every complaint that is submitted, and only take enforcement action when
    it is necessary. They don't just hand out bans/suspensions for fun, although they can make mistakes - they are only human, like us.

The Xbox Enforcement United is something different. This is for community members who have met the criteria for the program. This does not allow them to ban/suspend accounts. This only allows them to help the Enforcement team by voting what gamertag is offensive
    and what gamertag is not offensive. Every vote still gets reviewed by an Official Xbox Policy Agent (XBLPET).

Thus meaning, your vote would not guarantee that the user you have complained about is going to get banned by you. Please also be aware, if you choose to say you have such powers. Then this will also be a violation of the Code of Conduct, as you will be
    impersonating an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Agent. Thus meaning, they may take a more serious action against your account.

Please read this following link:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../StaySafe

[quote user="Enforcement United - Impersonation"]

But I’m a member of Enforcement United!
    We appreciate your participation in Enforcement United! However, please keep in mind that Enforcement United is a volunteer community program, and taking part in the program does not make you an enforcement agent or member of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement
    Team. The
    Enforcement United Terms of Use
    notes that participants should not represent themselves as Microsoft employees, vendors, or agents, and attempts to falsely use Enforcement United participation as a source of authority may result in a suspension due to impersonation.

[/quote]

Hopefully this explains the difference.

Please be aware that they may be backlogged, meaning it may take them some time to respond to you. It has just been the festive season, and this is the only way you can contact the Xbox Enforcement team - through the link provided by a fellow Ambassador.
    We have no contact with them.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 2, 2016
  9. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    Oh they are a real team employed by microsoft right? So whats their contact email or support number? You do realize all REAL PAYING departments of any company ever have this feature....also your actually wrong about them taking it to mean your impersonating
    a member by choosing something as offensive. The whole point is to protect microsoft legally from any claim of a lawsuit from a "volunteer".

Now back to the point of this post, who can I mail or call ect what is the contact information I need to address this baseless communications ban still being applied to my account?

I have no point of origin of this thing

No listed section of the TOS referenced in violation

No "employee" owning up to said ban

Unanswered repeated attempts to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

AND to top it all off any member essentially of the community can start now enforcing bans as I referenced earlier including someone as myself even though I am currently under a coms ban. Not much of a vetting process there.

Now look if you cannot answer any of the points this thread is origionally about then simply spend your next post explaining the apparent discrimination endorsed by microsoft because I have a communication ban with no evidence, 0, not a shread for it.

Again Who can I talk to of relevance on this issue? Or write to?

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  10. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    Let me just reiterate that I have no animosity towards anyone responding here, in fact I appreciate any help I can get. Its just so frustrating to see a multi billion dollar company not able to respond to simple issues like this. Dont go around banning people
    if you cant even give your support staff the tools to deal with the aftermath

fredcow9, Jan 2, 2016
  11. ISirProdigy007, Jan 2, 2016
  12. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    Once again there was no reference to a specific code violation or section of tge TOS microsoft and I are bound together in. To answer your assertions that any of those links are useful AT ALL show me where I can see the name and position within the microsoft
    company who placed this ban. Why not bring them to these forums so they can clear it up.

Also what email or phone contact can I use to get in touch with the enforcement team?

What specific evidence is there to provide I violated the TOS?

What section and code of the TOS did I violate?

If none of the above exist then its far more plausible microsoft uses bigoted and offensive means of randomly blocking individual's communication, with no other reason behind it. Very discriminatory.

Also to note the section of the forum even that deals with these kinds of things hasent been active since september...i have tried to start 2 threads there and they dont show up.

fredcow9, Jan 3, 2016
  13. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way of contacting the enforcement team. There is no email or phone number for them. They stopped using the forums in August when they moved over to the enforcement website. Even through a case review you will not be given
    the name of the employee that issued the suspension.

http://enforcement.xbox.com is the only place you can find out any information about your suspension.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2016
  14. "Also to note the section of the forum even that deals with these kinds of things hasent been active since september...i have tried to start 2 threads there and they dont show up. "

There is an thread post explaining the move here

forums.xbox.com/.../2023563.aspx

The Enforcement team doesn't read these forums, I am for sure there is good reason why you was suspended for communication.

ISirProdigy007, Jan 3, 2016
  15. fredcow9
    fredcow9 Guest
    Nope, check my rep, been green....

If there was a good reason the person or associated persons would have no problem retrieving the information. Its funny how they pretend they do some kind of an investigation. Well its been 5 days and there hasnt been one response. I just think microsoft
    should know their own employees on the enforcement team are violating their own TOS (terms of service) in using discriminatory practices to target block specific gamers. But ay if no one cares then no one cares.

fredcow9, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

1. All communication blocked - Similar Threads - communication blocked

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  4. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  5. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  6. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....