All audio is played through my mic

Discus and support All audio is played through my mic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I am on discord or in xbox parties my friends can hear anything that i watch. If my volume is low then they cant but I also cant hear them or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by adamc00n, Nov 17, 2022.

1. adamc00n
    adamc00n Guest

When I am on discord or in xbox parties my friends can hear anything that i watch. If my volume is low then they cant but I also cant hear them or the game. I have windows 11 not 10 so unless you have up to date information to fix this please dont tell me old fixes. I have used the control panel and updated the drivers and all the realtek stuff. This is a asus rog strix g15 ryzen 9 cpu. I didnt have this issue on the acer nitro 5. I want to be able to play my games without people hearing every bit of my audio

:)

adamc00n, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Adam, this can be monitoring your headset that is configured with very high sensitivity or some noise reduction setting that is not well configured.

Both can affect audio capture, some headsets including with more settings for noise reduction and sound capture.

Try seeing in your headset manufacturer's manual if they have anything related.
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. adamc00n Win User

this headset was not a problem with xbox or acer nitro 5. the issue happene with my new laptop
  5. adamc00n Win User

I have 21H1 and i have already dealt with my sound drives and settings. No matter what input I use, people hear my videos. the only fix is to turn Microsoft edge stereo mixer to 5. but that ruins some videos I watch which is why I dont want to be forced to reduce sound. How can I get 22H2?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, try to check if there are any updates or configurations that can be made on your PC's sound drive because monitoring may be more sensitive on your PC.
Thema:

1. All audio is played through my mic - Similar Threads - audio played through

2. How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?: I need help. I'm very confused. So I plug in my AUX wired headset and the controller recognizes it. But no audio is going through. Yes, the headset still works. But when I join a party, I can hear...
  3. can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?: greetings everyone before explaining my problm ..im describing the instruments im using.. xbox series x sony 43 inches tv( smart tv capable of 5.1 audio and dolby audio) support ARC hdmi sony...
  4. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  5. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround): Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox...
  6. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?: Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? 49ee8916-4886-4f66-8a9e-77db0062354c
  7. Xbox series x controller connected to PC won't play audio through earphones connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller connected to PC won't play audio through earphones connected to...: I've tried three different regular pairs of earphones and it's the same thing. I hear a popping sound when connecting the earphones to the controller. Works with playstation 4 controllers. Not...
  8. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  9. How to play game audio through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to play game audio through headset?: I bought a headset with mic and plugged it in to a newer controller just fine. However I can't hear the game audio, which is a problem because the headset covers both ears. I went through all the...
  10. Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...: I have Windows 10, plug in my Xbox One controller through USB, and the controller is the updated version with the 3.5mm jack (no Bluetooth) to which I connect the Xbox included headset. I’ve...