All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?

Discus and support All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 23, 2016.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on.

:)

IntenseJames, Jun 23, 2016
  2. BenDiggles
    BenDiggles Guest
    Achievement won't unlock

The 'Social Lubricant' achievement in Watch Dogs won't unlock, someone please help!

BenDiggles, Jun 23, 2016
  3. Something is wrong with Xbox Achievement unlocking!

Hello All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why? :) i have a problem with Xbox Achievement unlock, i own Watch Dogs 2 Game and i have complete everything! there's 2 achievements won't unlock! i have done them!

I bought the Gold Edition Watch Dogs 2 which it has all the DLC's

The two Achievements that won't unlock are:

1- Joined the mile high club (Finish Operation: Hack Teh World)

2- Not The Pizza Guy (Finish Operation: Bad Medicine)

Note: the second achievement (Not the Pizza Guy) is a DLC!

I hope i get a help As soon as possible, thanks All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why? :)

DotingWhistle17, Jun 23, 2016
  4. iKeo xD
    iKeo xD Guest

same here nothing will unlock

iKeo xD, Nov 27, 2016
  5. ScotCovert
    ScotCovert Guest
    First one, Who Am I, still not unlocking, 2 months later and after multiple reboots and reinstalls. I'm gonna puke.

ScotCovert, Nov 2, 2018
  6. iKeo xD Win User

same here nothing will unlock
  7. ScotCovert Win User

First one, Who Am I, still not unlocking, 2 months later and after multiple reboots and reinstalls. I'm gonna puke.
  8. a Lonley Hobo Win User

Xbox One Achievements Not Unlocking

Yeah I'm having the same problem with "social lubricant" in watch dogs, i tried to get the achievement song sneak. I got all the songs and it didn't unlock that one either but I did just unlock the tracer achievement which makes no sense at all. This is
    quite frustrating
  9. Darth Nikana Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

My killer instinct achievements unlocked, but not my Watch Dogs.
  10. FaKe Masterrr Win User

Ubisoft abandons Watch Dogs trademark

Ubisoft Is One Person Who Made All Violence Games He made watch dogs and Hacking is the main Octjive you have to do in watch dogs Watch Dogs Was made in 2010 abd was given to people in 2011
Thema:

1. All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why? - Similar Threads - Achievements Watch Dogs

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  8. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  9. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  10. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854