All achievements after the main story?

Discus and support All achievements after the main story? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to get most of them after the main story? I want to beat the game and then just chill out playing it to get them all. Also, is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2014.

  1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    All achievements after the main story?


    Is it possible to get most of them after the main story? I want to beat the game and then just chill out playing it to get them all. Also, is there a connection issue with this game? I'm trying to connect to UBI servers, but it won't let me. I'm trying to
    get in on some online action.

    :)
     
    brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2014
    #1
  2. Kojak624
    Kojak624 Guest
    A 2nd version of the game was added to my achievement list

    It happened right after the main games achievements got updated
     
    Kojak624, Jun 8, 2014
    #2
  3. CryersCry
    CryersCry Guest
    Resident Evil Achievements.

    I havn't encountered a problem in RE and I'm 980/1000 (G), all the main achievements poped after the credits rolled and the game went into the playthrough details.
     
    CryersCry, Jun 8, 2014
    #3
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

    All achievements after the main story?

    Pretty sure you can get 100% completion anyway you go about it. Unless you get unlucky and run into the few bugs the game has. Ubisoft servers aren't really that good for multiplayer and they are down from time to time but they are getting better at online
    I guess.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Jun 8, 2014
    #4
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

    All achievements after the main story?

    Pretty sure you can get 100% completion anyway you go about it. Unless you get unlucky and run into the few bugs the game has. Ubisoft servers aren't really that good for multiplayer and they are down from time to time but they are getting better at online
    I guess.
  6. F3n1x013 Win User

    Secret Achievements Are Annoying

    Well, what I dont understand about the whole "spoiler alert" aspect of it if the achievements were to give away part of the story is, who honestly gets a game and automatically goes right to the achievements page of the home menu to look at all the achievements?
    As far as I am aware, people just put the game in, play the main story, get all the achievements associated with the story and after the story is done, THEN they look at the achievements to see what more they need. I get irritated mainly at the secret ones
    in games like Saints Row (which is why I started this thread) and Assassins Creed and maybe even GTA (I dont play GTA, so that is why I said maybe). Secret Achievements in those kind of games are the WORST pain in the *** to get since you have a huge map with
    a bunch of activities scattered everywhere, along with the main story and challenges.
  7. DBurleson Win User

    So I just finished the game....

    I am glad to see that not a lot of achievements go toward to main story. I like that all the side missions and medals have achievements as well.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

    What games have you left to finish

    D4 and Guacamelee. All the rest I've finished the main stories and need to just clean up achievements and some side quests. Still have a lot of diving bell missions on Black Flag. Currently trying to grab all the FH2 achievments in the main game.
  9. PCunrecognized Win User

    DLC: Buy now or wait?

    you can finish the main single player story then get the all the dlc or just get all of the dlc.

    if your achievements don't work after downloading the dlc just clear the system cache and have the patch download again, this happened to me and was fixed doing this.
Thema:

All achievements after the main story?

Loading...
  1. All achievements after the main story? - Similar Threads - achievements main story

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]