All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me.

Discus and support All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I thought all access pass was a good idea and was very excited for it, but its turned into a nightmare. i finally was able to order the series X for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Horrible all access pass, Apr 9, 2021.

1. All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me.

I thought all access pass was a good idea and was very excited for it, but its turned into a nightmare.
    i finally was able to order the series X for a bday present after months of refreshing on retailers. Walmart website allowed me to order and i used all access pass. The item was supposed to arrive from ups 3 days ago but ups is telling me the item is being returned to shipper without them even attempting to deliver it to me. Ups location in somerville massachusetts was no help and just told me we dont know why its being shipped back and just told me “ it is what it is”. This shipping issue is not all acess pass problem or responsibility. Here the horrible part: according to emails i received from finance company( citizens bank) i will start getting charged for finance plan 30 days from once this item got shipped. I cant call anyone to ask about this because walmart tells me to contact citizens and then citizens tells me to contact retailer. I was finally able to find a email to contract support for this nightmare to zendesk. I emailed zendesk immediately 3 days ago about what to do. Can i get this product sent back out? Whats my next step and i have recieved no email back. Every person who has tried to get the series x(which was for a bday that ups ruined) knows how difficult it is to finally get lucky enough to order it. I thought it was ordered. I tracked it to my local ups facility and then they just said they cant find it and that its being returned to shipper. I think it was stolen at ups facility. Think twice before ordering anything through all acess pass because I’m going to start having to pay citizens bank and I did not receive the series X and i cant get any help to find out what happens next. I would think microsoft would actually give some real support for their product and for all acess pass however, this is sadly how so many companies treat loyal customers who love their products.

:)

Horrible all access pass, Apr 9, 2021
  2. DESOLATER IV Win User

why are support ignoring me

Hi, Microsoft's official support is typically not found on the forums. You should try Contacting them directly through chat support or phone which can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Hi there.

Please refrain from making duplicate threads. Usually, it would be okay to make a new thread if your previous one had not been replied to a few months ago...but since you have created this thread as well as bumping the other one I am going to lock this one
    up and I advise you too stick to the original thread. :)

Thank you.

Original Thread
  4. HILL5NAKE Win User

ok i understand, but it seems the only way to get my question answered people seem very good at saying what not allowed but not very good at community support. So is someone willing to answer my question on the original thread
  5. DESOLATER IV Win User

He means that people who come to this thread will have no idea what you are talking about, so creating two threads is kind of pointless.
  6. Karachi King Win User

I think what he means is that this thread doesn't provide any information. Neither I nor anybody else reading this thread knows what the issue is, and thus can't offer any assistance.

As Desolater IV points out though, if you want to talk to official Microsoft support, you should try the phone numbers on the
    contact page.

EDIT: Damn, I'm a slow typer...
Thema:

All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me.

1. All access pass support is horrible and they are ignoring me. - Similar Threads - access pass support

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access: I recently downloaded Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name through xbox game pass on PC and when it asks for access to my profile the name of the app title shows up as a bunch of...
  10. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810