All Access Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support All Access Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an Xbox series X All Access through Game Stop. My 9 year old received it and set it up while I was at work. He claimed the 24 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JBiss2, Jul 13, 2021.

1. JBiss2
    JBiss2 Guest

Hi, I purchased an Xbox series X All Access through Game Stop. My 9 year old received it and set it up while I was at work. He claimed the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate on the wrong account (one that he had made for no reason and didn't realize it was logged in). I wanted the 24 months applied to my main account that I've been using for 16 years. Is there anything that can be done to transfer it to this account? If not, it makes it really pointless for me to have done this all access deal. Thanks.

:)

JBiss2, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X All Access offer redeem option not showing up when setting up the xbox series x

Game Pass Ultimate from All Access is not issued on a card.
  3. dempup Win User

XBox Series X on Game pass a ripoff?

Most likely an error on Game's website... it's still down i guess...

The series X is:

• 449£ for the Standalone.
    • 695£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (28.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

And the series S is:

• 249£ for the Standalone.
    • 504£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (20.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

So the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate will cost you around 250£ with All Access.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Change subscription

Also, if you purchase Game Pass first, then it would be converted to Ultimate and if you cancel ultimate, you would lose your Game Pass subscription. So if you do cancel Ultimate, do it first before you downgrade to just Game Pass.

Which subscription are you downgrading to, is it Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, or Game Pass Core?

If Game Pass Core, you will only have access to just over 30 games that are part of the Game Pass catalogue, and online multiplayer.

If Xbox Game Pass, you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the Xbox Console, and no online multiplayer.

If PC Game Pass, then you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the PC including EA Play, and online multiplayer.
  5. robathome Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

Are you saying that the All Access comes with a game card that you can add later?

So you can buy the all All Access and add the supplied game card later when you have less than 12 months in your game pass ultimate
    I have the same question, does xbox all access come with a code/card for 24 months of game pass ultimate that you can choose to activate later when your existin game pass ultimate only has 12 months left?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. All Access Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Access Game Pass

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access: I recently downloaded Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name through xbox game pass on PC and when it asks for access to my profile the name of the app title shows up as a bunch of...
  10. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810