All About Xbox Back Compat!

Discus and support All About Xbox Back Compat! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For answers to Xbox backwards compatible questions, such as buying games in the program, how to invite friends to chat, and playing titles with cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBF - Staniel, Jan 20, 2022.

  1. All About Xbox Back Compat!


    For answers to Xbox backwards compatible questions, such as buying games in the program, how to invite friends to chat, and playing titles with cloud gaming, visit this Xbox support page.



    Current Titles in The Program

    To see what games are compatible with your Xbox console, see the following site for the most up-to-date list.



    Thanks for Making Xbox Backward Compatibility Such a Success!

    We hope you enjoy the robust list of over 500+ games available in the program. We look forward to all the future gaming moments you will have with such great titles. Read more about the program as part of our 20th Anniversary Celebration.

    :)
     
    XBF - Staniel, Jan 20, 2022
    #1
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

    Series x and our digital games

    I am always worried about this but as the all digital trend continues to grow that worry diminishes. Phil Spencer confirmed the Series X will support all iterations of Xbox games all the way back to the og Xbox to present. This implies all backwards compatible
    titles would be supported on the Series X. I can't imagine Xbox would abandon backwards compatibility.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Backwards compatible

    As much as we all would love more Xbox & Xbox 360 games to be made compatible, the back compat program was stopped a couple of years back, and there has been no news of when or if the back compat program for Xbox & Xbox 360 will restart.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    Mortal Kombat (2011) de Xbox 360 para Retrocompatible en Xbox One [Mortal Kombat (2011) Xbox 360 for Backward compatible on Xbox One]

    Until Project Scarlett comes out they have halted the back compat program.

    Who knows maybe all OG Xbox/360/Xbox One games will be back compat with Scarlett.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Can someone help me please ?

    The xbox one xbox one s and xbox one X will all have the same power to play backwards compatible games that are currnently on the list of back compat games
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Disc games compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Thema:

All About Xbox Back Compat!

Loading...
  1. All About Xbox Back Compat! - Similar Threads - Compat

  2. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  3. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?

    in XboX Insiders
    Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?: I remember a compatibility check mode that the Xbox OS had at one time. I was having problems with two Unity games not loading fully today due to a bug in 2607, so I decided to see if I could...
  6. I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...: It is incredibly frustrating and unfair that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not backward compatible on modern Xbox consoles, especially when Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is fully...
  7. Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2: Hey, I saw on the Xbox app that Scholar of the First Sin is available for purchase. I was wondering if I buy it would I be able to play it on my Xbox 360 ? Cheers submitted by...
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. Naruto Rise of a Ninja backward compatibility

    in XboX Insiders
    Naruto Rise of a Ninja backward compatibility: Hello I was a tester for 2007 Ubisoft Naruto: Rise of a Ninja on Xbox 360 & îm sad to are it’s not a backward compatible title. I would really like to play it again. Or having a remaster would be...
  10. Can Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom be added to the backwards compatibility list?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom be added to the backwards compatibility list?: I played it as a kid but never finished it. Please help!!! submitted by /u/Ill_Air2621 [link] [comments]