All 4 app won't work!

Discus and support All 4 app won't work! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I select show, it plays ads, then says "well this is embarrassing somethings not working. Please Try again in a few minutes 4102 render... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liam Marshall1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. All 4 app won't work!

Whenever I select show, it plays ads, then says "well this is embarrassing somethings not working. Please Try again in a few minutes 4102 render decode." so frustrating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. Anyone have any advice? (xbox One)

:)

Liam Marshall1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

All 4 app won't work!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Is this the only app that you're having an issue with? If yes, the issue can be with the app. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Brother Urban Win User

Xbox One connected to internet, but not showing pins or marketplace

It partially worked for me. Now it won't load my apps at all
  4. SpartanElite64 Win User

Help Xbox 360 Memory Full but Isn't?

I then deleted all games other than Halo 4... Still won't work.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Apps won't work.

Hello Dan,

Then its something to do with the router. Get with your Internet service provider and see if they can help you troubleshoot the settings in the router.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. DanCobden Win User

Apps won't work.

Hi, cheers for the suggestion but unfortunately that hasn't solved it.
Thema:

All 4 app won't work!

1. All 4 app won't work! - Similar Threads - app won't

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...
  8. Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.: I logged into my Xbox account on PC and downloaded Forza Horizon 5 threw the Xbox app. Now when it was finished downloading, I opened the game, and all my progress/cars did not pop up. It shows...
  9. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...