All 2D games lag and receive no input when using mouse and keyboard

Discus and support All 2D games lag and receive no input when using mouse and keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All games I've tested (Terraria, Clicker Heroes, Graveyard Keeper) that run in 2D cannot be played with mouse and keyboard. I've tried completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterJones8, Jan 24, 2022.

1. HunterJones8
    HunterJones8 Guest

All games I've tested (Terraria, Clicker Heroes, Graveyard Keeper) that run in 2D cannot be played with mouse and keyboard. I've tried completely removing my controller, un/reinstalling, restarting, everything I can think of. Can I get some help with this, please?

:)

HunterJones8, Jan 24, 2022
  2. HunterJones8 Win User

On PC. Sorry for the lack of clarification on that.
  3. HunterJones8 Win User

I've double checked all my drivers and even updated the software for my video card. The same issue persists.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hunter, when it says that you are using mouse and keyboard would be on Xbox or PC, if on Xbox the mouse and keyboard is released by Microsoft but the optimization and compatibility with the games is the responsibility of the developer.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, no problem, you've checked if without all the updated Windows updates on the system and also the Xbox Apps along with the video card drivers, sometimes the poor optimization of the video drivers may be causing this.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...
  6. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
Thema:

1. All 2D games lag and receive no input when using mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - games lag receive

2. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  8. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  9. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  10. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...