Aliens vs Predator (Xbox 360) - servers closed?

Discus and support Aliens vs Predator (Xbox 360) - servers closed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For over a month now, matchmaking for Aliens vs Predator on the Xbox 360 has been down. Selecting “Xbox live” from the main menu brings up a notice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tears 0f Wolves, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Aliens vs Predator (Xbox 360) - servers closed?

For over a month now, matchmaking for Aliens vs Predator on the Xbox 360 has been down. Selecting “Xbox live” from the main menu brings up a notice that a connection to Xbox Live could not be established.

Have the servers for this game been officially shutdown? Was there any notice that this was going to happen?

I note that this was a problem in December 2021. At the time this problem was across multiple Xbox 360 titles and did get resolved as I played AVP online in the first half of 2022. See this now closed forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/aliens-vs-predator-2010-xbox-live-down/b1c53897-a4be-417d-b319-4b92fcb6112f

:)

Tears 0f Wolves, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Vinnie Hart Win User

bought the game a few days ago on xbox one and they’re offline the servers aint working. hate this shi
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

it is not up to microsoft, apart from first party titles that microsoft create all others have there servers operated and paid for by the devs/publishers of the game, microsoft do not pay for these servers and have no control over them.

basically nearly all third party games host and pay for their own servers. if they want to shut them down they can do, especially if the game in question is fairly old now.
  4. ApexAssassin Win User

Yes very annoying. Without any warning they close the servers.
  5. ApexAssassin Win User

Just hopped on this game today. Looks like servers are down again.
  6. Tears 0f Wolves Win User

You could be right, the last time the servers were down in December 2021, there was a thread here in Microsoft support which is why I created another one now.

I also hope Microsoft wouldn’t do such a **** move like shutting down the AVP servers without notice.
Thema:

1. Aliens vs Predator (Xbox 360) - servers closed? - Similar Threads - Aliens Predator 360

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

in XboX Insiders
    ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed: ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments]
  7. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  8. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  9. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  10. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is alien vs predator Xbox 360 server still up