Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

Discus and support Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Aliens Fireteam Elite a while ago during a sale before they released their pathogen DLC for the game. I bought it for like $15 with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B4iDie24x, Dec 23, 2022.

1. B4iDie24x
    B4iDie24x Guest

Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

Hello,

I bought Aliens Fireteam Elite a while ago during a sale before they released their pathogen DLC for the game. I bought it for like $15 with all the DLC which included the base game as it was the Deluxe edition. Now that it is no longer on game pass the game isn't registering for me as a purchase and is asking me to buy it yet again. I'm not going to buy it again and am incredibly baffled by how this has happened. Please community enlighten me on how I can fix this because if I can't play the game I'm going to refund it as I'm not gonna jump through hoops for this game to play. That'd be insulting to me. Thanks for reading my dilemma.

- Julian

:)

B4iDie24x, Dec 23, 2022
  2. B4iDie24x Win User

Hi,

I've tried all this and unfortunately, it didn't work. I think the issue is that I bought the deluxe edition but the deluxe edition no longer exists. There is the base version called just the game Aliens Fireteam Elite, then there is the Into the Hive Edition, and lastly the Ultimate Edition. I looked at my purchases and it says I have bought the Deluxe edition but there is no deluxe version available in the store. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating.

-Julian
  3. B4iDie24x Win User

I tried to upload a picture but it isn't working. I went to purchase history and saw the game clicked on it and it took me to the Xbox store and all it says is bundle unavailable. There is no option to uninstall or install the game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if you're signed in under the correct account where the game was purchased. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there please check if you can see the game order and if it's stated as "completed". Once you have confirmed that it is showing, please remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  5. B4iDie24x Win User

It's absurd but I think this bundle I bought is only the DLC and did not contain the base game and that is why the game won't install. I was under the impression I was buying the game as it claimed at the time to be bundled with the game for $17. I own all the DLC for a video game I thought I had boughten and it's asking me to buy it again at full price.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I was able to find the Aliens: Fireteam Elite Deluxe Edition in the store. On your order history can you please click on the game icon for the game that you purchased and you will be redirected on the product page, kindly try remote installing the game from there.
Thema:

1. Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again - Similar Threads - Aliens Fireteam Elite

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

in XboX Insiders
    ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed: ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments]
  7. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  8. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  9. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  10. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...