aliens; colonial marines

Discus and support aliens; colonial marines in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone heard if aliens colonial marines will make it to the backward compatibility list for series x? ec61e6fd-a684-45bd-b9a5-0a6f3d3aee9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Houchins, Sep 17, 2022.

1. aliens; colonial marines

Has anyone heard if aliens colonial marines will make it to the backward compatibility list for series x?

:)

Michael Houchins, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Why do you like the Borderlands games?

Hello "Daft Badger" :)

I hate the Borderlands series because it used the game that I like (Aliens Colonial Marines) as a stepping stone to make itself better (Borderlands 2).

Borderlands 2 was funded by Aliens Colonial Marines.

Borderlands 2 was more important to make than Aliens Colonial Marines.

Borderlands 2 had ALL of Gearbox attention.

Aliens Colonial Marines was ignored.

Aliens Colonial Marines was a massive failure.

Borderlands 2 was a massive success.

Look at the care and passion that Gearbox made to make Borderlands 2.

Look at the care and passion that Gearbox made to make Aliens Colonial Marines.

Is there a difference with the care and passion of how Borderlands 2 and Aliens Colonial Marines were developed?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Daft Badger" :)

3. The Hanz Win User

How to lose friends and alienate people

Aliens: Colonial Marines - brand new in Game - £39.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Pre-owned on eBay - £10.00

^^^^^^^^
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Why do you like the Borderlands games?

Hello everyone :)

Upon digging further on the comment earlier, I have to say that I am so mad / angry at Gearbox right now!

Borderlands 2 is the reason that Aliens Colonial Marines is such an unfinished, unpolished, and much hated game by the community!

Sega paid Gearbox to make Aliens Colonial Marines.

Gearbox didn't care about making Aliens Colonial Marines.

Gearbox was too focused on making Borderlands 2.

Gearbox out sourced Aliens Colonial Marines to other developers.

There is a reason that Sega gave Gearbox the money to make Aliens Colonial Marines, not the other developers.

Gearbox barely worked on Aliens Colonial Marines.

Gearbox panicked because Gearbox ignored Aliens Colonial Marines for so long that by the time that Gearbox got Aliens Colonial Marines back (Borderlands 2 was almost finished), Gearbox only had 1 year left to work on it.

Furthermore, Gearbox had to take some of its own money to finish the game because Gearbox used the money that was supposed to be used for Aliens Colonial Marines for Borderlands 2 instead.

So, Aliens Colonial Marines was under-developed (time wise) by Gearbox and under-funded (because Gearbox used the money that was left to out source Aliens Colonial Marines to fund Borderlands 2).

Aliens Colonial Marines is now one of the most hated and despised games of all time.

Why did you do this Gearbox?

Why didn't you just give Aliens Colonial Marines to a developer that was focused on making it?

You guys kept Aliens Colonial Marines knowing while working on Borderlands 2, you should have cancled Aliens Colonial Marines since you had such a difficult time to make it because you (Gearbox) were so busy working on Borderlands 2.

I don't know what else to say to you Gearbox...

You (Gearbox) should have cancled Aliens Colonial Marines.

You (Gearbox) should have given Sega back their money and told them (Sega) this

<--> We're sorry, we're too busy working on our own IP (Borderlands 2) to make Aliens Colonial Marines.

In conclusion, I am NEVER EVER going to play any of the Borderland games because Gearbox didn't admit that they (Gearbox) weren't able to make Aliens Colonial Marines the game that it could have been.

You should have given up on making Aliens Colonial Marines knowing that it was too much for you (Gearbox) to handle at that time.

Why didn't you do the right thing?

Why?

Why?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. PhilMarck Win User

What's more worse Duke Nukem Forever or Aliens Colonial Marines?

Let's just count Aliens Colonial Marines and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct because they're both from 2013.

-

Aliens Colonial Marines > The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

-

E3 2011 Aliens Colonial Marines gameplay looked absolutely amazing but a shame it turned out crap in the end.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Thema:

aliens; colonial marines

1. aliens; colonial marines - Similar Threads - aliens colonial marines

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

in XboX Insiders
    ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed: ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments]
  7. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  8. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  9. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  10. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...