ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

Discus and support ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ALIENSVP, Feb 6, 2023.

1. /u/ALIENSVP
    /u/ALIENSVP Guest

/u/ALIENSVP, Feb 6, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Renfund and a demand and also a discussion

Good luck, you may before you embark on your journey wish to invest in a decent spell checker though.
  3. Yo Ducky Win User

So I just bought A Plague Tale: Innocence

Yea its actually one of the best games ive played in my life. the story is so in depth writen by masterminds and you are about to embark on a journey that will blow you away,be prepared for the ride of your life and enjoy young man.
  4. US Revenge Win User

I am about to embark on a great journey...

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I really don't get the praise Halo gets, it gets 10/10 from reviewers when it's just your average shooter, it's nothing special, it's ok at best, every release after Halo 3 has been bad!

[/quote]

now it's average, halo 1 and 2 set the standard of what shooters are. halo 1 was the first truely great console shooter and halo 2 was the first truely great online console shooter halo 3 wasn't as special and basically from that point on the series went
    down hill.

-

also other than story, mass effect is an average shooter even compared to halo.
  5. US Revenge Win User

halo 1 and 2 work but you can't install them.
  6. Mr v Kitty Win User

Hey, thanks for the help guys, i plan to play each game based on story order, and yes, the books are great!

For all the haters out there, you remember your first game that may have just blown your mind? Thats what halo is to me, a great game/series with an epic story and fun multiplayer which i have fond memories of. Like those all nighter LAN parties. How i miss
    those : )
Thema:

1. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed - Similar Threads - ALIEN EMBARK JOURNEY

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  7. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  8. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  9. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...
  10. Alien vs predator xbox live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien vs predator xbox live issue: Hi looking for some help with AvP 2010. I recently bought it but can't connect to xbox live I keep getting connecting then disconnected with could not establish a connection to xbox live. Any help...