Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game.

Discus and support Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game. I am using xbox game pass for the pc. Running as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johnnyc256, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Johnnyc256
    Johnnyc256 Guest

Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game.

Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game. I am using xbox game pass for the pc. Running as administrator doesn't help. I have searched the internet for a fix and have not found any that worked.

:)

Johnnyc256, Aug 24, 2020
  2. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Download stopped

Yeah external hard drive, to see if its just Alien Isloation thats just corrupeted you could try downloading a game similar to the size of alien isolation on the same location as Isolation
  3. ratedRsuprstar5 Win User

Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

Lmao nah its an easy fix. It's just the gamepass version won't let you see all the files for the game. Mainly the exe file so we can't fix it. All you'd have to do is run it as admin and worse comes to worse as admin/compat mode with windows 7 but we can't
    do that because xbox won't let us have the files so we post it here so they can stop being strict and let us do pc things.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

For ingame issues you should contact the game's dev support or post in their support forums
  5. LouisvilleBoy7 Win User

Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

No error code. Just crashes and goes to dashboard. Iv tried clearing the cache. Deleting saves. Hard resetting both Xbox’s. I reinstalled the game and am now going to give it a try.
  6. Rudiman153 Win User

(Alien Isolation) HDD vs Disk

I already have the usb drive, and don't want to drop a lot of money on a "official" xbox hdd. Also, I heard that dual streaming from the disk and hdd hurt the frame-rate/loading times at some points. Euro gamer said this:
    "Shockingly, frame-rates come crashing down still further at some points, as the engine stalls while waiting for data to be streamed in. Both versions suffer from these stalls in rendering, although the issue is more prevalent on PS3. Alien: Isolation
    requires installation on both consoles, with the game streaming data concurrently from disc and hard drive."
    So I thought downloading it and putting the game on an external usb 2.0 flash drive would fix this. Here is the link to the article if interested: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-alien-isolation-face-off
Thema:

1. Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game. - Similar Threads - Alien Isolation crashes

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

in XboX Insiders
    ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed: ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments]
  7. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  8. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  9. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  10. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alien isolation hard crashing

2. alien isolation hard disk cache