Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

Discus and support Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrButternub02, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to unlock said achievement. I finished this quest and did not receive this achievement. I do not have mods installed so achievements are available. I have also unlocked 16 achievements after this as well. I have followed the forum that tells you to wait 72 hours, remove your account, add it back, and then look on Xbox's website to see if the achievement was unlocked. None of this has worked. I have also tried to complete this achievement on a separate save and still didn't unlock it. What is it that I need to do next?

:)

MrButternub02, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MrButternub02,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We agreed that the steps you have done were relevant in trying to resolve the issue that is related on unlocking achievements for the game. We believed you have done so far already, and it appears that this is an in-game specific issue. The best approach to resolve your concern is contacting directly the game developer support to get further assistance. We can help you how to get there. Below is the link and click submit a ticket.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Rostom L Win User

Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Let's see what we can do about that here.

May I know if it's more than 72 hours since you completed your achievements? If it's not yet, please wait up to 72 hours because it could take up to that timeframe before your achievements get validated through the Xbox network.

I also suggest that you check the official thread below about achievements issues and try all the recommended steps there. If none is working, please file a bug directly to Team Xbox. The link and guide are on that thread.
    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Funkymonke1243568789 Win User

Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Unfortunately, the Skyrim anniversary edition doesn't include achievements or you installed it on an app website or that isn't owned by Microsoft.
  5. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
  6. apatch of grass Win User

1 week of Forza 4, 3 Days of MW3, the rest of the decade Skyrim

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

I like Skyrim;s symbol. I want to paint it.

[/quote]

We have a CNC router machine at my school (an astounding and somewhat out of place achievement for my tiny school) that I used to carve out symbols of games, bands, etc.

Anyway, someone carved the symbol for Skyrim on block of wood and painted the background black. Made me want to make a complex carving of Alduins wall, but I don't have a class period to do it in.
Thema:

1. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition - Similar Threads - Alduin's Wall Achievement

2. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  3. Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if...
  4. Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition: Hello, I have a question about why Alduin's Wall Achievement isn't hasn't unlocked for me. The Achievement is directly tied to the quest in Skyrim Special Edition, which I have completed. I have...
  5. Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???: Hello I have a series s . Should I keep thexbox connected to wall socket even after I turned the xbox off. Completely or should I take out the plug???I hear very light hum sound from the exhaust...
  6. US series X is safe to use on Bahrain 230 wall power with adapter or will I need a converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    US series X is safe to use on Bahrain 230 wall power with adapter or will I need a converter: Heading out to the middle east was wondering if I need to buy a converter for the series x 555b987b-61bb-42aa-8b94-61bc0411546b
  7. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...: I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd
  8. Power strip or wall?

in XBoX on Windows
    Power strip or wall?: is it ok to connect my xbox series x to a power strip or is it better direct to the wall? 4d008919-2065-43d3-a530-677825d8d2cc
  9. Gears 5 Glitch - Source of It All - not getting boost over wall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Glitch - Source of It All - not getting boost over wall: In the Source of It All, I got passed all of the battles on the ice and run up the hill to the wall. In walkthrough videos, the teammate is suppose to give a boost. In my game, he just stands at...
  10. Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...: Greetings. I have an "Elite controller V1" and I connect it to my PC, via the "Windows wireless adapter dongle". I have the older-bigger version(HK9-00004). I experience a lot of disconnections...