Aktualizace 9/2021 Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Aktualizace 9/2021 Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dobrý den, když chci hrát hru Flight Simulator 2020 na PC, hlásí mi, že je nový update a ať si ji aktualizuji v Microsoft store. Zadal jsem získat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matejkroupa1, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Matejkroupa1
    Matejkroupa1 Guest

Dobrý den,

když chci hrát hru Flight Simulator 2020 na PC, hlásí mi, že je nový update a ať si ji aktualizuji v Microsoft store. Zadal jsem získat aktualizace a u některých aplikací se aktualizace provedla, ale u Flight Simulatoru ne a hra stále hlásí, že ji mám updatovat. Co s tím prosím? Děkuji Matěj

Hello
    when I want to play Flight Simulator 2020 on PC, it tells me that there is a new update and let me update it in the Microsoft store. I entered to get updates and some applications were updated, but not with Flight Simulator and the game still reports that I should update it. What to do with that please? Thank you Matěj

:)

Matejkroupa1, Sep 11, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Matejkroupa1! I hope that you are doing well today!

The first thing I would need you to do is to make sure that your Windows has the latest update: Select check for updates now, and then select Check for updates. Or, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now.

After that, you will need to update the Microsoft Store: Select the Start button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

Then, preform the following:

• On the taskbar, select Microsoft Store to open it.
    • If you don't see Microsoft Store on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. Here's how to find it: In the search box on the taskbar, enter Microsoft Store, then select it from the list.
    • After you've opened Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
    Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  6. ArnoldRosenberg Win User

Xbox (Beta) app error - 0x00000001

Same issue with Flight Simulator 2020
Thema:

1. Aktualizace 9/2021 Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Aktualizace 2021 Flight

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  4. My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.: Hi, a bit ago (around Dec 2021) my account got hacked that links to my Minecraft account. I noticed and try to get it resolved immediately, but the support during the time said they could not do...
  5. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  6. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  7. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  8. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  9. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  10. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638