Aisha Tyler in game

Discus and support Aisha Tyler in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [View:[MEDIA] her real voice and all. e7a9cd00-8c8d-45bc-9c3d-bba3f26546f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheLootFarmers, Jun 26, 2014.

  1. Aisha Tyler in game


    [View: her real voice and all.

    :)
     
    TheLootFarmers, Jun 26, 2014
    #1
  2. Kinectimal
    Kinectimal Guest
    Bounce like my cheques did back in the day

    I remember that song from the first Saints Row. Aisha sang it.
     
    Kinectimal, Jun 26, 2014
    #2
  3. Malix XIII
    Malix XIII Guest
    xboxlive!!!!!(tyler)

    Ok so I was just on the phone with xbox live and they told me to post what happened to me and to post my ideas to try and get them out there so here it goes, enjoy.

    Xbox live: My xbox live 3 months ended 2-4 hours (depending where you live) early without any warning. i did not know this until they had told me but come on microsoft don't do me like that. Had the person not told me I would have not known and if I would
    have found out any other way besides the way I did I would have been mad. The reason why I had called was because I had pre-ordered blackops 2 (woot!) and the 2 free days didn't work. Then they tell me that it was happening with the 2 day ones quite often
    but do not complaiin to microsoft blame gamestop or wherever but don't do that again microsoft 3 months is 3 months not 2 months 29 days and 20 hours. Thanks!

    My idea: To all of you hackers out there get a life, for real we get on to play not to be cheated. It might be cool to do it but be fair to those who do not. My idea to give you hackers a chance in life, which if hacking into xbox is what you do for fun
    you desperately need a life, but my idea for microsoft is to hire the frequent hackers they keep busting so they can teach them how you hack, find new ways to hack, and help out microsoft to prevent them. I know its not the illegal stuff you wanna do but come
    on now if we ccan get this to work you will make money and won't be hacking the game anymore and the rest of us will be able to enjoy onliine gameplay without issues. Everyone pass this on so maybe there might be a job out there for you no life low lives yet.Aisha Tyler in game :D

    Last but not least is my compromise to microsoft is I will not complain further about the 2 days and the 2-4 hours you jacked from me no longer if you offer me a job working for the xbox branch of microsoft. Lol I'm just joking i'm not gonna complain anyway
    but would be freakin sweet lol.

    Sincerely,

    Tyler Anderson ()
     
    Malix XIII, Jun 26, 2014
    #3
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

    Aisha Tyler in game

    Congrats. You're... a month late to this party.
     
    Eggnogga, Jun 27, 2014
    #4
  5. Eggnogga Win User

    Aisha Tyler in game

    Congrats. You're... a month late to this party.
  6. Doomofman Win User

    Current gen vs next gen games

  7. Kinectimal Win User

    Bounce like my cheques did back in the day

    I remember that song from the first Saints Row. Aisha sang it.
  8. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    Johnny Gat's wife

    Wait... you mean Kia? The second in command of the STAG? She isn't Johnny Gat's 'wife'. Aisha (From SR1 and SR2) was the woman Johnny was involved with, and after the events in SR2, Johnny didn't 'get together' with anyone else.

    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER It is revealed during the fight with her, that she is aware of at least four Saints that have been killed. Lin, Carlos, Aisha, and Gat. She uses this information to her advantage, hoping to weaken the players defenses by making
    them angry.
  9. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

    Bounce like my cheques did back in the day

    Because of this forum for the past two weeks I've playing the first saints row a lot, Just repeating all the Aisha songs that I've unlocked from collecting CD's and bounce like my checks.
Thema:

Aisha Tyler in game

Loading...
  1. Aisha Tyler in game - Similar Threads - Aisha Tyler game

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  7. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  8. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  9. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

    in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]