Aiming feels very slow on my account

Discus and support Aiming feels very slow on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just recently added a new account to my xbox and I noticed that aiming is much smoother on the new account. I used the same controller, tv, and wifi... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TryHard8, May 11, 2022.

1. TryHard8
    TryHard8 Guest

I just recently added a new account to my xbox and I noticed that aiming is much smoother on the new account. I used the same controller, tv, and wifi to test this but I'm not sure if there is a setting for it. I even tried removing my main account and added it back to the xbox and I still have the same issue. I just want my main account to have the same feel as a new account.

:)

TryHard8, May 11, 2022
  2. TryHard8 Win User

I have this issue on multiple games while using the same sensitivity on both my main and new account.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thats probably is a perception situation, or different display settings in game, like for example, having a different FOV, that would make the aim feel different, but outside the games the controllers don't have a sensibility settings, unless you are using an elite controller, but if that's the case the settings on the controller remains the same across all accounts
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TryHard8! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is on an specific game? Usually this means that you have changed the sensitivity on the game settings, and that you need the predetermined configuration on that game, as that's the one your new account will have
  5. meekflyer4 Win User

Aiming on my account feels sluggish

Thank you so much this was a very weird issue I had for a while and I just could not explain it until now.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Aiming on my account feels sluggish

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is indeed odd but we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly remove and re-add your account to fix the issue.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. Aiming feels very slow on my account - Similar Threads - Aiming feels very

2. Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  3. I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  4. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  5. So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da
  6. Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim: So my idea is to make a bigger joystick area (where the joystick can move) with zones so you don't have to play on high sensitivity and give up you aim , instead in the middle it's very slow and...
  7. How to fix Aiming (and Shooting) Down Sight Issues for games played on XBox Series X with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Aiming (and Shooting) Down Sight Issues for games played on XBox Series X with...: We are unable to press shoot (Left mouse button) when aiming (Right mouse button) in X box Series X game Zombie Army 4. Have changed different mouse and also looked at all the settings in X box...
  8. Can’t aim and shoot at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t aim and shoot at the same time.: does anyone else has the same issue? when i play roblox and i can aim but cant shoot. 7050b67c-42ac-4fd6-9745-deb24e86f28b
  9. I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.: I play on a Xbox one (not a series in case it helps) using keyboard and mouse for most of my games. I’ve had no issues before around yesterday when all the sudden I was playing insurgency...
  10. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...