Age of Empires IV for high school

Discus and support Age of Empires IV for high school in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, my name is Michele Rossi and I'm a high-school teacher of Philosophy and History currently working at "Primo Levi" High School in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michele Rossi1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Age of Empires IV for high school

Good morning,

my name is Michele Rossi and I'm a high-school teacher of Philosophy and History currently working at "Primo Levi" High School in Seregno (Italy).

Since one year I have been playing Your masterpiece "Age of Empires IV" and I have been deeply impressed by all the learning perspectives this game could open for students in middle-age history.

For this reason, I would like to ask You if there is a chance for high schools to get a "discount package" of AoE IV, in order to install it on different lab computers and make it available for an entire class (on average, 20-25 students each).

I am strongly convinced that such videogames are able to involve students much more than traditional lessons, giving room for an alternative learning path of History.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards

:)

Michele Rossi1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Whoever runs your IT/computer rooms will already have a Microsoft representative they interface with, and is the person to talk to about potential educational purchases and pricing
  3. DeniqL Win User

4. DevikM Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Maybe they are waiting for the new age of empires iv to release that on xbox
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Age of Empires IV

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The beta was open to everyone, and it ran until the 20th, in the case yesterday. the official website discloses the tests that are made available

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/age-of-empir...
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Age of Empires IV

Only those enrolled in the open beta had access to the game from September 17th, at 1 p.m ET through Monday, September 20th, at 1 p.m. ET. However, The game will officially launch on October 28 with Xbox Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Age of Empires IV for high school - Similar Threads - Age Empires high

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  6. WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC: While playing Age of Empires 2, I encountered an unexpected issue where the game abruptly stopped working, particularly affecting the multiplayer functionality, preventing me from logging back in....
  7. Age of Empires IV game files going missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV game files going missing: I have Age of Empires installed from PC game pass, but every time I turn my PC off and back on again the game files are missing and when I try to open the game it takes me to the Microsoft store...
  8. How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4: [img] ı played a lot of times age of 4 and now ı took this error C00T01R04X-01 52656C6903E8 06c44f84-d1f8-4c30-a998-38ec0bbb130e
  9. Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4: Good morning. I'm playing Age of Empires 4 and my game crashes. It could be in 10 minutes, or it could be in an hour. The game just closes without any errors. The Windows events indicate an error...
  10. Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup: I have problem playing the game. I was playing normally back in the days but now want to return and i can't log into the game. Crashing the first 2-3 seconds in the intro video. i tried clean...