Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install

Discus and support Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought Age of Empires Definitive Collection for my PC, and it seems that AoE3 hasn't been installed. I have AoE and AoE2 but where is 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertoBetanzos, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install

Hello,

I have bought Age of Empires Definitive Collection for my PC, and it seems that AoE3 hasn't been installed. I have AoE and AoE2 but where is 3 ? is there any missmatch with Windows 10?

:)

RobertoBetanzos, Oct 11, 2020
  2. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why HALO 4 is a joke.

Age of Empires 1 I didn't really get into enough to like.

Age of Empires 2 I consider one of the best games of all time.

Age of Mythology and Age of Empires 3 were substandard?

Now, I may have disagreed somewhat with that but....

"Halo Wars is PERFECT"?

WHAT?
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

No me aparacen los dlc de age of empires 3 definite edition

[El texto que figura a continuación es una traducción automática y puede no ser exactamente el mismo que el texto original]

Hola,

gracias por ponerse en contacto con los foros de soporte técnico de Xbox. Entiendo que te falta un DLC que debería formar parte de tu Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Consulte los siguientes pasos sobre cómo recuperar su DLC faltante.

Problemas para descargar un DLC de Age III: DE – Soporte de Age of Empires

Si esto no resuelve el error, puedes enviar un ticket directamente al desarrollador desde aquí: Enviar una solicitud – Soporte de Age of Empires

Por favor, hágamelo saber si tiene más preguntas.

¡Gracias!

- Tali

[The text below is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing DLC that should be part of your Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Please view the following for steps on how to retrieve your missing DLC.

Trouble downloading an Age III: DE DLC – Age of Empires Support

If this does not resolve the error, you may submit a ticket directly to the developer from here: Submit a request – Age of Empires Support

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?

6. George Flach Win User

Age of Empires III installation

Hi there George,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with installing Age of Empires III. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article: Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Tried the troubleshooting link, all Xbox except the last entry, which involved doing something with Powershell. I'm not nearly advanced enough to risk messing things up through some dumb mistake. Sorry.

I finally did get AOE 3 to install, but there was an initialization error at the end. I tried again, and that time there were 3 programs that the system asked to be installed...DirectX 9.0, DirectPlay, and .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0).
    That's what the last one said after it was installed. After installing them I rebooted the system, but then I discovered the installation didn't include an icon on the desktop, which it normally does. Went to Control Panel and AOE 3 was there, but of course
    you can't open it from Control Panel. At least, I don't know how you can. So I searched for it through Start, and there was nothing. Then I used File Explorer, and again, no match for the search. I know it's in there. And it's probably very simple for
    everybody else, but I have no clue how to find it and get it to run. If it will.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks so much.
Thema:

Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install

1. Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install - Similar Threads - Age Empires III

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  6. WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC: While playing Age of Empires 2, I encountered an unexpected issue where the game abruptly stopped working, particularly affecting the multiplayer functionality, preventing me from logging back in....
  7. Age of Empires IV game files going missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV game files going missing: I have Age of Empires installed from PC game pass, but every time I turn my PC off and back on again the game files are missing and when I try to open the game it takes me to the Microsoft store...
  8. How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4: [img] ı played a lot of times age of 4 and now ı took this error C00T01R04X-01 52656C6903E8 06c44f84-d1f8-4c30-a998-38ec0bbb130e
  9. Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out.: Using Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out. What settings are needed to allow it to be available? 6f95681d-31c6-4137-bcaf-5dde71e74d52
  10. Age of Empires III: DE synchronisation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires III: DE synchronisation issue: Hi Microsoft, I recently received Age of Empires III: DE as a gift from a friend, but when I start the game, 50% of times it keeps saying "Synchronizing". I can only fix it by re-installing the...