Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent.

Discus and support Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing AoE11 Definitive version On a PC The game starts and the map appears. There are no sheep and very limited trees. What's gone wrong?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Baker3, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Joe Baker3
    Joe Baker3 Guest

I'm playing AoE11 Definitive version On a PC

The game starts and the map appears. There are no sheep and very limited trees. What's gone wrong?

:)

Joe Baker3, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joe, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

Another thing that may be influencing is the drive of your video card, see if it is set up correctly for running the game.

If all of this not work, as it is a specific thing of the game, the idea would be to be counted with the support of aoe

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't download a game I paied for

4. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Instalación Age Of Empires II Definitive Version [Mod Translation - Age Of Empires II Definitive Version Installation]

Hey luis

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to install a game on your Windows 10 device.

Are you using a wireless connection when downloading this game? If possible we recommend using a wired connection for downloading bigger items.

Has the game stopped installing altogether or is your game just slowly installing?

If you haven't already, we recommend that you review the article that covers

Troubleshooting game installations on Windows 10

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

The Age of Empire definitively or Subnautica if you don't already finish it on Xbox.
Thema:

1. Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent. - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  5. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought: Hi, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears in Microsoft Store as not bought. I have bought it on 14.11.2019. Order-number is 5649573315. Thanks 8204c376-072e-4135-94b7-a5820f58facf
  6. Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App: This problem has been happening for almost a week now. My saved games for AoE II Definitive Edition on Game Pass are vanishing and reappearing then vanishing again. It's making it impossible to...
  7. My computer shuts down, SOMETIMES, when I'm playing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer shuts down, SOMETIMES, when I'm playing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.: I bought the game from the Microsoft Store and although it doesn't always happen, it's common that I'm playing and my PC shuts down, like if the power goes out. No error message, warning, or...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start: I have Windows 11, 64-bit. Year ago I purchased and installed Age of Empire Definitive Edition and played it quite frequently. Today it won't open. The report says that it is incompatible with...
  9. Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account): Hello, I bought for my kids Age of Empires 2: Definitive edition on my sons laptop all is working as it should. On my daughters laptop is game stopped on initial screen where in bottom left corner...
  10. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased: I just recently bought the delux edition for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition for my Xbox One and when I try to choose a civilization it doesn’t allow me and it redirects me to buy the bundle...