Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions

Discus and support Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This morning, this game became available for pre-install. Tried to install it and I got this error. [img] I am the parent, and I am the adult. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jay_answers, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Jay_answers
    Jay_answers Guest

This morning, this game became available for pre-install. Tried to install it and I got this error.

Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions [​IMG]

I am the parent, and I am the adult. Why am I suddenly getting this?

This is from Xbox app with the Game Pass Ultimate Subscription.

:)

Jay_answers, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Jay_answers Win User

Okay, Two things happened since I posted this question, but I cannot be sure which solved the issue.

• One, there was an Xbox App Update
    • Two, I logged into https://account.microsoft.com/family (which is still empty as I have not added any family members).

But, now that error about restriction no longer comes.

At this point, i cannot be sure what step may have fixed the issue for me.
  3. Rostom L Win User

rated above restrictions

Hi there! Let’s do our best here to sort this out.

To confirm, are you trying to download it from a Windows 10 or Windows 11 machine?

Let’s check if you’re using an adult account or a child account by checking your account privacy settings via https://account.xbox.com/Settings. If you could access your privacy settings, that would mean that you’re using an adult account. But if you were redirected to a different page, you’re using a child account where you need to be added to a family group because only an organizer or adult account can change a child’s privacy settings.
  4. LawZ11 Win User

This is rated above above *InsertGamerTags* Restrictions

I went into my settings and "changed" my birthday i.e just filled out the info again, saved it, logged out and back in and it worked.

answer found I guess
  5. Francia J. Win User

This is rated above above *InsertGamerTags* Restrictions

Hi LawZ11, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For this issue simply sign out and sign back in. It will work.
  6. yehoshuasteinbruch Win User

Sign in to Live Xbox

I think so. Although I have not tried many games.

This happened in Halo and in the Age of Empires 3, I have not tried others.

Is there a chance it has to do with internet filtering? Even though the sign of the filter that usually appears when the filter blocks things did not appear. Only the error message I wrote above.

i use a pc.

In the "age of empires" the problem is different, I bought the game from Microsoft, and I could not install it on the computer with the internet here, so I took it and installed the game with another router. The game has been installed but now when I try to run it I get the error message I mentioned above. Is there a way to play the game without connecting to Xbox online? That way the filter will not block it. (I'm talking here about the "Age of Empires: definitive edition")

Thanks
Thema:

1. Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions - Similar Threads - Age Empires Pre

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  6. WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC: While playing Age of Empires 2, I encountered an unexpected issue where the game abruptly stopped working, particularly affecting the multiplayer functionality, preventing me from logging back in....
  7. Age of Empires IV game files going missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV game files going missing: I have Age of Empires installed from PC game pass, but every time I turn my PC off and back on again the game files are missing and when I try to open the game it takes me to the Microsoft store...
  8. How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4: [img] ı played a lot of times age of 4 and now ı took this error C00T01R04X-01 52656C6903E8 06c44f84-d1f8-4c30-a998-38ec0bbb130e
  9. Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4: Good morning. I'm playing Age of Empires 4 and my game crashes. It could be in 10 minutes, or it could be in an hour. The game just closes without any errors. The Windows events indicate an error...
  10. Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup: I have problem playing the game. I was playing normally back in the days but now want to return and i can't log into the game. Crashing the first 2-3 seconds in the intro video. i tried clean...