Age of Empires 2 not showing on Xbox Console

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 not showing on Xbox Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have seen the announcement of new added games to gamepass and one of them was Age of Empires II which I was waiting for, but unfortunaly and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedElv7, Feb 4, 2023.

1. RedElv7
    RedElv7 Guest

Hello,

I have seen the announcement of new added games to gamepass and one of them was Age of Empires II which I was waiting for, but unfortunaly and to my suprise the game is no ware to be found on Gamepass or Store on on my console and when I checked with my friends (UK Region) they had it and installed it!

I have Xbox series X and I have Gamepass Ultimate membership, so I checked my PC Xbox app and I found it there and also installed it, now this is strange I have it on my Xbox PC and I can't install it on my Xbox consol? so that waives the region regulations issue, so what is issue that is blocking the game from the console?

Will this issue be resolved or it will be left at that, I hope not as I have a UAE account which even so dose not make any sence as I it is showing on Xbox PC?!

Please kindly clearfy this issue or resolved it, as prevouslly this is the cause that made me sell of my Xbox One and cancel my monthly membership before as some games are not available due to some unknown factor for me and availabe for others and I am not getting any logical explanation.

• Device : Xbox Series X
    • Region : UAE
    • Subscription: Xbox GamePass Ultima
    • Game : Age of Empiers 2
    Best Regards,

:)

RedElv7, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

I'd love it if star wars empire at war and age of empires were on xbox. Rts games aren't usually regarded as good on console but halo wars shows that it's possible.
  3. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  4. damman33 Win User

Age of Empires for xbox 360

I think after age of empires was ON THE PLAYSTATION 2 omg reading these posts well wound me up lol Other than PC Sony have the rights to age of empires it cannot be used in another console until Sony give up the rights. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoYPNYbR-Oo]
    watch this and you will see how easy Age of empires was to control with the standard Playstation 2 controller. Age of empires was licensed by Sony in 1999 and produced by Konami they would need to procure the license for it and hold the rights to all age of
    empires barring PC versions as the original Xbox was not released till 2002 just like EA own the legal rights to all Porsche cars accross all platfors thats why there are no porsche's in Forza 4 ......
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Just for a clarification, AOE2 DE is not coming to Xbox, it is PC only.

This was taken from Polygon:

" Microsoft reached out to Polygon to clarify Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition’s release platforms. The new edition of the game is only coming to PC. It’s unclear if or when Microsoft will put
    Age of Empires 2 on a console. We’ve updated the article to remove any mention of a Xbox version of the game"
Thema:

1. Age of Empires 2 not showing on Xbox Console - Similar Threads - Age Empires showing

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  6. WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC: While playing Age of Empires 2, I encountered an unexpected issue where the game abruptly stopped working, particularly affecting the multiplayer functionality, preventing me from logging back in....
  7. Age of Empires IV game files going missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV game files going missing: I have Age of Empires installed from PC game pass, but every time I turn my PC off and back on again the game files are missing and when I try to open the game it takes me to the Microsoft store...
  8. How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can ı FİX this problem in age of empires 4: [img] ı played a lot of times age of 4 and now ı took this error C00T01R04X-01 52656C6903E8 06c44f84-d1f8-4c30-a998-38ec0bbb130e
  9. Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4: Good morning. I'm playing Age of Empires 4 and my game crashes. It could be in 10 minutes, or it could be in an hour. The game just closes without any errors. The Windows events indicate an error...
  10. Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 4 Crashes on startup: I have problem playing the game. I was playing normally back in the days but now want to return and i can't log into the game. Crashing the first 2-3 seconds in the intro video. i tried clean...