Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought the delux edition for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition for my Xbox One and when I try to choose a civilization it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Turner1, May 4, 2023.

1. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased

I just recently bought the delux edition for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition for my Xbox One and when I try to choose a civilization it doesn’t allow me and it redirects me to buy the bundle which I already own. Please help me to figure this out as I cannot even choose my civilization without paying for something I already bought. I hope that 40 dollars isn’t lost down the drain.

:)

Jeremy Turner1, May 4, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you able to access or install it before? Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Then go to "My games and apps" > Full Library > Owned games.

You should be able to locate and install the game from there.
  3. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
  4. Francia J. Win User

How to download an game extension (in-game purchase)

It's the Xbox App but if you're on Microsoft Store App you can simply go to "Library" and click on "Games"

Or you can search Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West and once you're on the said page click on Age of Empires II: Deluxe Definitive Edition Bundle, scroll down and you should see "In this bundle", click on it and install.

[​IMG]
  5. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

6. micmic_1113 Win User

Issue of downloading game from Xbox pass

Okay. So they will know there is a problem with age of empires definitive edition and they will help to fix it? Just don’t want the issue left unsolved endlessly as I have encountered this problem for 2 days already.. usually how long will the server be fixed?
Thema:

1. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  6. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought: Hi, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears in Microsoft Store as not bought. I have bought it on 14.11.2019. Order-number is 5649573315. Thanks 8204c376-072e-4135-94b7-a5820f58facf
  7. Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App: This problem has been happening for almost a week now. My saved games for AoE II Definitive Edition on Game Pass are vanishing and reappearing then vanishing again. It's making it impossible to...
  8. My computer shuts down, SOMETIMES, when I'm playing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer shuts down, SOMETIMES, when I'm playing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.: I bought the game from the Microsoft Store and although it doesn't always happen, it's common that I'm playing and my PC shuts down, like if the power goes out. No error message, warning, or...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start: I have Windows 11, 64-bit. Year ago I purchased and installed Age of Empire Definitive Edition and played it quite frequently. Today it won't open. The report says that it is incompatible with...
  10. Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account): Hello, I bought for my kids Age of Empires 2: Definitive edition on my sons laptop all is working as it should. On my daughters laptop is game stopped on initial screen where in bottom left corner...