Age of designers, and customizable?

Discus and support Age of designers, and customizable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] "However, other aspects such as your Home will be completely customizable based on your interests with all-new content blocks." That is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneBgBdArtemis, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Age of designers, and customizable?

Age of designers, and customizable? [​IMG]

"However, other aspects such as your Home will be completely customizable based on your interests with all-new content blocks."

That is a direct quote from the family of m $ xbox explaining the new dashboard. What I can't seem to figure out with my opposable thumbs is how to make the X button work to remove "blocks" (heretofore known as garbage), from my "home" screen. So far I've
    NOT found ANY customizable ANYTHING to make MY, that would refer to my personal home screen, HOME screen. My interest is a garbage free home screen like the above picture that I took and is currently the HOME screen image on my windows 7 laptop. C l u t t
    e r g a r b a g e free!!

How old are the designers that come up with this clutter filled garbage? I have been an avid and active XBox fanboy since 2002. I have MY original Mountain Dew XBox, hooked up to my 4K TV at this very moment. I have ALL HALO branded XBox 360's, the HALO
    5 XBox One, the Advanced Warfare XBox One and both Gears of War branded consoles. It is with some sadness that I am actually at this point in my 39 year gaming career, considering being done with current gen consoles and m $ in particular. And of course I
    know no one on here cares 'cause "it's just the way of the future man, get used to it", well that's the problem, NO ONE required or expected m $ to do better or to listen to the actual gamers, not a focus group hand picked containing tweens and millennials.
    I have never seen so much clutter and garbage surrounding what I actually want to do and have a console for in the first place. To play GAMES. Since I'll get the traditional m $ scrotum massagers on here defending to the death the decisions that m $ makes,
    I'll throw this out there. I DO have the One X Scorpio edition pre-ordered through Amazon. I will take the next few weeks and contemplate my future involvement with a company that has decided single player games are unwanted and unneeded, and that MY ideas
    of a console are irrelevant, and I may be turning around and selling my One X Scorpio console. I'm pretty close to it right now, so all you self-righteous, pretentious so-called "gamers" who start hating on this farewell to current gen gaming, my aim is for
    you to keep in touch with me and if I decide to sell it, one of you may end up with it.

:)

OneBgBdArtemis, Oct 17, 2017
  2. KO Digital
    KO Digital Guest
    XOGC (Xtreme Online Gaming Community)

So I have a couple of questions:

Are there any requirements for joining whether there's an age restriction or if you have to put the clan's name in your gamertag?

Are there any slots open for web designers or GFX team?

How many members do you have?

KO Digital, Oct 17, 2017
  3. ScaryAaron
    ScaryAaron Guest
    Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

I'm looking to add some "friends" for my son. Here is his info:

--GamerTag: ALEXIZTHEGR81

--Age range of gamers YOU ARE looking for: 10 -15 yr. old

--How often you play: SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, TYPICALLY 3PM-8PM WEEKDAY, AND WEEKENDS ON AND OFF THROUGHOUT.

--Types of gamers youre looking for (Builders, Workers, Designers, Warriors, etc): THOSE THAT LIKE TO PLAY IN BOTH CREATIVE AND SURVIVAL;

ScaryAaron, Oct 17, 2017
  4. SixxIsDead Win User

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

Making the Elite customizable in the design lab would definitely make me wanna buy one. 😅
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and more!!!

The buttons are not part of the new design. It is now a scrolling, customizeable menu.

cant address the hard drive issue, but i can assure you of the former
  6. GALACTICIAN Win User

MS, One Gamer's Controller Opinion

The xb1 and 360 have different grip angles too. I wish they had customizable modular controllers you can design to your liking. They would have polymer or rubber backstraps that create the SIZE and ANGLE u want
  7. chadesh Win User

Want You Want For Chirstmas!

a customizable dashboard for my xbox
  8. ItzAprilLol Win User

What should be brought to SoT in a future update?

A bigger map. Customizable ships!
Thema:

Age of designers, and customizable?

1. Age of designers, and customizable? - Similar Threads - Age designers customizable

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age restrictions on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Age restrictions on computer: I keep getting age restrictions on x box from games i have previously played it but nether or my parents set the age restriction and it is stopping me from playing my games...
  4. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  5. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. My minecraft is taking ages to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is taking ages to load: after i open the launcher and press play it takes around 20-30 minutes until the mojang loading screen shows up. this did not use to happen and i have no idea why it is now. (java edition windows...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  10. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...