Age Limit?

Discus and support Age Limit? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I wanted to install warhammer darktide to my computer, but I can't seem to install it. It says I'm too young and I need an adult to install it...... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hoplite5457, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Hoplite5457
    Hoplite5457 Guest

Age Limit?

Hey, I wanted to install warhammer darktide to my computer, but I can't seem to install it. It says I'm too young and I need an adult to install it...

Except, I'm nearly 21. My birthday in my account is accurate. I have been over 17 for 4 years now. I'm not in a family unit, and my account is set to let me install anything as long as I provide a pin (to prevent other people from buying things on my systems without me noticing.)

Really getting on my nerves here, any advice?

:)

Hoplite5457, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Wubbaphat Win User

age limitation

Hit the home button and tab over to profile & system (where you see your profile pic) you will find settings there!
  3. ZYR_mini Win User

age limitation

where do I find "settings"?
  4. Wubbaphat Win User

age limitation

Have you tried going to Settings>Account>Content restrictions then set it too unrestricted?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Age Limit?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this HOPLITE5457

Please try and double check this

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  6. FriskiNiski Win User

My son getting access to playing a game

NeoDan123, Here is more information for setting age limits on Xbox One

Set Age Limit
Thema:

Age Limit?

1. Age Limit? - Similar Threads - Age Limit

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. Age restrictions on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Age restrictions on computer: I keep getting age restrictions on x box from games i have previously played it but nether or my parents set the age restriction and it is stopping me from playing my games...
  4. xbox game pass (ultimate) - age rating/limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass (ultimate) - age rating/limit: Hi everybody, could anyone please tell me the age rating/limit for xbox game pass (ultimate)? 1 Dad and 2 sons want to play at the same time (on 3 xboxes). Since this is not possible with one...
  5. Age limit for the Minecraft partner program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age limit for the Minecraft partner program: how old does someone need to be to be in the Minecraft partner program 4d223306-0de9-4818-b073-aff84bb84be8
  6. Age Limit Change???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age Limit Change???: Games that my boys where playing are no longer playable?? It tells them it is a 17+ game now?? and the other one says choose to give permission??? 39a2e3c5-f8a2-4dd6-bf83-76cd2b9f33f9
  7. 윈도우 스토처 게임 연령제한 문제 [Translation-Windows Storcher game Age limit issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우 스토처 게임 연령제한 문제 [Translation-Windows Storcher game Age limit issues]: [img] 성인인데 자꾸 연 한 경 가 서 게임을 수가없네요 xbox 연 인증 아이피인증은 되지도않 해결좀 부탁드립니다 [Translation-I'm an adult and I'm not able to play games with age-restricted alerts. Xbox Age certification without being...
  8. 엑스박스 계정 나이제한 관련 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox account age limit related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 계정 나이제한 관련 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox account age limit related: 성인 인증을 해야되는데 성인인증해라는건 안뜨 가족 연결해라는데 어떻게 해야되 그것 때문에 시간 엄청 네요 2시간 도 [Edit - Translation] - I need to certify an adult, but I do not want to have an adult certified, but I need to connect my...
  9. Hulu app no longer restricts content to age limit set on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu app no longer restricts content to age limit set on Xbox: Hulu doesn't have parental controls per its website, and states the controls on the console should control the app. It has until recently. Now under my family account, Hulu will not run without...
  10. Age limit to playing Disney Infinity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age limit to playing Disney Infinity?: Planning to pick this up tomorrow but have a question. Is anyone else playing Disney Infinity and are 30+ years old? (I'm 35 btw) Reason I ask is because I'm really interested in it since you can...