Again not able to come into Daily Challenges of Jigsaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discus and support Again not able to come into Daily Challenges of Jigsaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLS PLS can Microsoft do something about not coming into daily challenges of Jigsaw. This is a frequent problem so try to fixed this asap Very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VanishingManx59, Oct 24, 2017.
Thema:
Again not able to come into Daily Challenges of Jigsaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loading...
-
Again not able to come into Daily Challenges of Jigsaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Again able Daily
-
Had to reapply again to be an insider
in XboX InsidersHad to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)... -
Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.
in XboX InsidersDelta to Omega and back again, reset questions.: I recently got bumped down to the omega tier from the delta. I want to go back. It's an option but it warns me that in switching I might have to do a factory reset. It says that won't affect my... -
Lost game, I don’t want to buy again!
in XboX InsidersLost game, I don’t want to buy again!: Alright, I’m a bit frustrated. I bought Baldurs Gate 3 back in 2023 right around the time it came out, my account has 9 days played, half of the achievements completed so I know I’m not crazy.... -
Xbox rewards not working, displays 'Try again later screen'
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards not working, displays 'Try again later screen': Was just wondering if this is just a me issue, everytime I try to access the rewards I can't? I've tried for weeks now and it's the same screen everytime. Is it bc it's in BETA? submitted by... -
every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...
in XboX Insidersevery time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but... -
i cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...
in XBoX Accessibilityi cant sign in to my account inside a game, it says to try again and that they cant sign me...: When i start up the game it loads in and the intro plays then i have the option to either enter the settings menu or to "start" playing the game, but when pressing either option i get a popup the... -
So I put in my password again and again and it keeps saying something went wrong please try...
in XBoX AccessibilitySo I put in my password again and again and it keeps saying something went wrong please try...: My Xbox, when i try to put in my password which i do but then it says something went wrong please try again later 454c4f6e-b9e0-4bde-b360-50eefd45f5dc -
How to permanently delete games in iCloud, so they will not be able to sync again
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to permanently delete games in iCloud, so they will not be able to sync again: I have some my game and all demos from my x box, and how do I delete them from I'cloud? bb805121-5479-4746-8cc0-a47d067998f5 -
When will I be able to redeem my points for minecoins again?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen will I be able to redeem my points for minecoins again?: Dear Microsoft, I would like to ask a question regarding minecoins being able to be redeemed through bing. The only reason I use Bing is because I can get points and use them for minecoins. So, I...