again and again

Discus and support again and again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the last 48 hours the game crashed at the end. about 8 power ups and a lot of bingos are gone... please fix tha problem and give me back my lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supergurkens, Sep 5, 2017.

1. supergurkens
    supergurkens Guest

again and again

In the last 48 hours the game crashed at the end. about 8 power ups and a lot of bingos are gone...

please fix tha problem and give me back my lost win.

:)

supergurkens, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Again and again and again....

Does Microsoft rent this server? And didn't they still pay for 2018? Looks to me so.

ZweiJupiter035, Sep 5, 2017
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    New update again and again and again and again

Hey there Coast,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with updates.

Please go ahead and create a new thread in the private
    beta forums
    and they will work to provide support for you there.

MisterFizzle, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Again & Again

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! First, let's try the troubleshooting steps on this page
    HERE and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like
    this.

Keep us posted!
  5. Eambo Win User

Hi CoastKey,

There's a bunch of solutions worth trying here for such an issue:
    support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

One extra solution I would attempt would be to delete the system updates and redownload, by using these steps:

- Go to Settings --> System --> Storage

- Highlight your storage device but do not select it

- Press the following buttons in order: Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X Button, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X Button

- You should be prompted to clear any updates. Select yes, and restart when prompted.

- Once restarted, redownload the updates.

Give these solutions a try. Let us know if you continue to have problems after these, or if one works let the community know which! :)

Thanks!
  6. Lucian Ferast Win User

Hey, sounds like the problem is with downloading an update, which is why you keep having to go through the procedure. You might want to try the steps

here
    to see if that resolves the issue.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Coast,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with updates.

Please go ahead and create a new thread in the private
    beta forums
    and they will work to provide support for you there.
  8. Howling Mad Doc Win User

Thema:

again and again

1. again and again - Similar Threads - again again

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  4. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  5. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  8. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  9. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  10. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...