again and again

Discus and support again and again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the last 48 hours the game crashed at the end. about 8 power ups and a lot of bingos are gone... please fix tha problem and give me back my lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supergurkens, Sep 5, 2017.

1. supergurkens
    supergurkens Guest

again and again

In the last 48 hours the game crashed at the end. about 8 power ups and a lot of bingos are gone...

please fix tha problem and give me back my lost win.

:)

supergurkens, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Again and again and again....

Does Microsoft rent this server? And didn't they still pay for 2018? Looks to me so.

ZweiJupiter035, Sep 5, 2017
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    New update again and again and again and again

Hey there Coast,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with updates.

Please go ahead and create a new thread in the private
    beta forums
    and they will work to provide support for you there.

MisterFizzle, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Again & Again

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! First, let's try the troubleshooting steps on this page
    HERE and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like
    this.

Keep us posted!
  5. Eambo Win User

Hi CoastKey,

There's a bunch of solutions worth trying here for such an issue:
    support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

One extra solution I would attempt would be to delete the system updates and redownload, by using these steps:

- Go to Settings --> System --> Storage

- Highlight your storage device but do not select it

- Press the following buttons in order: Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X Button, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X Button

- You should be prompted to clear any updates. Select yes, and restart when prompted.

- Once restarted, redownload the updates.

Give these solutions a try. Let us know if you continue to have problems after these, or if one works let the community know which! :)

Thanks!
  6. Lucian Ferast Win User

Hey, sounds like the problem is with downloading an update, which is why you keep having to go through the procedure. You might want to try the steps

here
    to see if that resolves the issue.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Coast,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with updates.

Please go ahead and create a new thread in the private
    beta forums
    and they will work to provide support for you there.
  8. Howling Mad Doc Win User

Thema:

again and again

1. again and again - Similar Threads - again again

2. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  5. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  6. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  9. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  10. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...