AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

Discus and support AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen Hi There, Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheBaldJesus, Mar 25, 2019.

1. TheBaldJesus
    TheBaldJesus Guest

Hi There,

Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to default.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

TheBaldJesus, Mar 25, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

Hi There,

Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to default.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

Hello
    TheBaldJesus

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're trying to reset the resolutions on your Xbox 1.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in.

There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

About TV resolutions and Xbox One

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

Hello

If your unable too do the steps above because your just see a blank/black screen. You can force a reset by

turn off the console and unplug for 30 seconds

plug back in and press the bind and eject and button togethor and press the power btton at the same time. Keep holding the bind and eject buttons dont let go and the console should show a troubleshoot screen where you can choose reset this xbox. I would
    advise you 1st try keeping your games and apps and if that doesnt help then do the same again but remove everything

Hope that helps
  5. Karter Quarnberg Win User

My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

I tried getting to the low resolution screen and that wouldn’t work and so I plugged it into a different tv and I can now see the screen I also turned down the resolution settings
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox One black screen while playing Minecraft

I have seen forum posts for people saying they experienced flickering blue or black screens in game and that changing the in game resolution helped fix it. They were using UHD Tv's and turning the resolution down to 720p in game worked.
Thema:

1. AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen - Similar Threads - AG10 Need turn

2. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  3. AG10: Streaming issues

AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  4. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  5. AG10: Modern Warfare

AG10: Modern Warfare: AG10: Modern Warfare We have waited a year...a few mote hours wont hurt ;) 88d87d08-6652-4263-8067-89f7b2b96f2b
  6. AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment

AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment: AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment Anyway , for this , it seems to be needed to have access on the modem/router , and I dont 79db2630-11f3-4aa6-a753-ecdcad8673c0
  7. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  8. AG10: Minecraft Realms

AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  9. AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego

AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego: AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego What is the your Internet Speed, if the speed is 20MB or more you can use in some games the FastStart...
  10. AG10: Unpn

AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...