AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

Discus and support AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KimDOE, Nov 25, 2019.

1. KimDOE
    KimDOE Guest

Hi,

I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you uninstalled them all, you would only gain about 350 MB, which means your free storage will still only be just over 2GB.

The following apps can be removed via Apps and Features in Windows 10, with the exception of the Game Bar which would need to be removed via the Windows 10 Powershell.

As you can see from the below image, the Xbox Apps take up very little storage, indeed, the Xbox Console Companion app you mentioned is only 11 MB. Deleting it will make no difference to your available storage.

AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? [​IMG]

If you're running out of space on your Laptop I suggest you install programs such as Office 365 on an external hard drive or SD Flash drive.

:)

KimDOE, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

Hi,

I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you uninstalled them all, you would only gain about 350 MB, which means your free storage will still only be just over 2GB.

The following apps can be removed via Apps and Features in Windows 10, with the exception of the Game Bar which would need to be removed via the Windows 10 Powershell.

As you can see from the below image, the Xbox Apps take up very little storage, indeed, the Xbox Console Companion app you mentioned is only 11 MB. Deleting it will make no difference to your available storage.

[​IMG]

If you're running out of space on your Laptop I suggest you install programs such as Office 365 on an external hard drive or SD Flash drive.
  3. KarenJohnson_951 Win User

Unable to Purchase Adera Episode 2

So, this is how I solved this problem...

1. Uninstalled Xbox (through Power Shell), and restarted my computer.

2. Downloaded Xbox (from the Windows Store), installed Xbox, and restarted my computer.

3. Uninstalled Adera (right click on the app and select Uninstall), and restarted my computer.

4. Downloaded Adera (from the Windows Store)

5. The first time opening Adera, through the app, I clicked on Buy the Collectors Edition.

Viola!!!
  4. DiannLambert Win User

microsoft xbox

I am so sorry dear

this old bird would not know how to do that

is Microsoft visuals part of this xbox live and if so could I uninstall all 3 that appear on what is on my computer
  5. MischevusManix7 Win User

Just Got PC Gamepass and Xbox Beta. Can't Get Vampyr To Install.

So I am actually talking to support about this game right now. After I updated my computer to the 1903 update and installed "Vampyr" my computer would give me the BSOD with a WHEA stopcode. After I uninstalled Vampyr and the update it stopped doing it.
    I believe they are connected. I think there is an issue with the game that's why we can't install it. Its the only one so far that won't work.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Launching my gamepass games directs me Gaming Services in the microsoft store

Sorry it still didn't work, my friend.

May I ask you if you can use Windows Update just fine? Is your computer fully updated?

If so, please uninstall the Xbox app from your computer. You can do this by going to Start > Settings (the gear icon) > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Modify/Uninstall. Restart your computer when it is done.

Then, after restarting, search for it on the Microsoft store and install it. Try to open it and the gaming services should be installed with it. See if the issue persists and please let me know.
Thema:

1. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? - Similar Threads - AG10 uninstall computer

2. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  3. AG10: Streaming issues

AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  4. AG10: Modern Warfare

AG10: Modern Warfare: AG10: Modern Warfare We have waited a year...a few mote hours wont hurt ;) 88d87d08-6652-4263-8067-89f7b2b96f2b
  5. AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment

AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment: AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment Anyway , for this , it seems to be needed to have access on the modem/router , and I dont 79db2630-11f3-4aa6-a753-ecdcad8673c0
  6. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  7. AG10: Minecraft Realms

AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  8. AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego

AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego: AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego What is the your Internet Speed, if the speed is 20MB or more you can use in some games the FastStart...
  9. AG10: Unpn

AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...
  10. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off: AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off Hi SkeletalYew290 Please use the guide below: Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off Your console shuts down unexpectedly Solution 1: If the...