Aftershock gaming is now recruiting!

Discus and support Aftershock gaming is now recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazedmichfan, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Aftershock gaming is now recruiting!


    Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo but we are wanting to expand once we get more members! We are striving to be a laid back, fun, mature
    gaming community. We are hoping that you come check us out and be apart of something new! You will find all the info on our website! You can Email me at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and my gt for xbox is .
    I hope to hear from any of you guys soon! Home - ASG clan - Enjin

    :)
     
    Crazedmichfan, Mar 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Cosmic Gaming Is Now Recruiting

    Hi And Welcome To The Xbox Live Forum Thread Of Cosmic Gaming Clan



    Do You Want To Join A Friendly, Relaxed Gaming Clan For C.O.D Black Ops, Modern Warefare 2??

    Well Your In The Right Place

    We Are A Relaxed Gaming Clan Consisting Of A Family Of Gamers

    Do You Want To Join??

    Well Go To

    www.CosmicGaming.tk

    For More Information And A Recruitment Test



    Requirements Are All On The Website But Basic Requirements Are

    Xbox Live Gold Account

    A Microphone

    Basic Call Of Duty Experience

    Either Black Ops Or Modern Warefare 2



    Thanks, (Liam)
     
    iTzCapTinGinGer, Mar 5, 2014
    #2
  3. xNVx KY0TE
    xNVx KY0TE Guest
    nV Gaming is recruiting NOW..

    We are recruiting , we have live chat, game nights GB teams...Very active community , all skill levels are welcome...Join today nv.enjin.com 100+ members....We also play all varities of games RPG, FPS, ACTION ETC...
     
    xNVx KY0TE, Mar 5, 2014
    #3
  4. Aftershock gaming is now recruiting!

    What did you do steal your clan name from a RoG Brigade name. come one i know you can do better than that.
     
    CLAN ATLAS AL B, Mar 22, 2014
    #4
  5. CLAN ATLAS AL B Win User

    Aftershock gaming is now recruiting!

    What did you do steal your clan name from a RoG Brigade name. come one i know you can do better than that.
  6. PyroMancyr Win User

    What is the largest Xbox Live clan currently?

    Good to see Xiled represented in here!

    Azaiatavin - LT, SYN Aftershock
  7. Mister Barakus Win User

    Friends List....

    Hey all, this was a known issue yesterday - it was related to the Live Connection outage several users were seeing. Think of it like an aftershock to the earthquake. Good news is you should be able to complete those actions now (Removing/Adding friends)
  8. Dirkster Dude Win User

    AFTERSHOCK (please help!)

    I had heard that you don't need it for that particular quest, but it makes the quest much easier if you have it.
  9. XGC Forsakend Win User

    AFTERSHOCK (please help!)

    Is it a quest for the Mage's guild? If so, Yea you do.
Thema:

Aftershock gaming is now recruiting!

Loading...
  1. Aftershock gaming is now recruiting! - Similar Threads - Aftershock gaming recruiting

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...