After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email...

Discus and support After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My appeal has been denied and I’m trying to do anything in my power to unban my account. 66ce80a2-8b56-4976-b8f5-ef56b9ad4f74 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by …�������� ¢•• Twitch, Mar 1, 2023.

1. After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email...

My appeal has been denied and I’m trying to do anything in my power to unban my account.

:)

…�������� ¢•• Twitch, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email enforcement, how long would it take them to respond to your email?

You only get 1 chance to appeal. They typically don't respond to emails.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and the only possible way to have a ban reversed. If they denied the appeal, there is no way to submit another one and nothing else can be done.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was instantly denied

Is there anyway I could submit another appeal?
    No you only get one appeal.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Enforcement team.

If you have submitted a review then you have contacted Enforcement. If the suspension wasn't removed the appeal was denied. An email would have been sent to the email address associated with the game tag that is suspended. No one here can assist you other
    than directing you to enforcement.xbox.com.
  6. Smwutches Win User

last post

Not all suspensions are eligible for a review. Or if you already submitted a review for that action, you cannot submit another one. Unfortunately there is nothing else you can do except wait it out. There is no other way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email...

1. After you submit one appeal is there an other way you can submit another one? If you email... - Similar Threads - submit appeal submit

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  4. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  7. I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...: Help me get my account back please I was banned for no reason and my appeal has been denied with no reason why fec49bcd-48e9-4ed4-810e-d7ac04916507
  8. Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I submit a appeal to my suspension: I literally just got chat banned because I put shipment 24/7 in a looking for group post. Seriously Microsoft u need to do something about your enforcement system. This isn’t the first time I’ve...
  9. Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban: [img] One day I could not log into Minecraft as it would say that my Xbox live account has been banned. My Microsoft account is still active. 150590c6-88fe-4d7a-b0ac-c88850eec53c
  10. How can I submit another appeal after one was denied?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I submit another appeal after one was denied?: My brother uses my account sometimes because we play the same games, but my stuff is better. He has gotten me small suspensions before and this time he got me permanently banned. I am angry...