After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.

Discus and support After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft world took years to build, I lost most of it after discontinuing Xbox live. I was a live customer for a long time. Is there a way to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Manfredi, Jan 29, 2023.

1. After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.

My Minecraft world took years to build, I lost most of it after discontinuing Xbox live. I was a live customer for a long time. Is there a way to get it back? If I restart Xbox live will I find it? Thanks!

:)

Michael Manfredi, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Toriuu_16 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft World Vanished

I had a world that I’d been working on for over 3 years disappear from my list too and i have the regular minecraft for xbox one. Last night my xbox system shut down after I had saved and resumed playing due to overheating, but it baffles me how an entire
    world i had never failed to save just disappears from my list because of that. I never had any problems until this happened.
  4. FreedomFlyers15 Win User

"your xbox is out of space for saved data" message

reseting while keeping my games will reset while keeping the game icons, that is obvious but will my game progress be reset, for example I play Minecraft survival, will that world disappear, after the reset, or is it saved in a server somewhere?
  5. Galeria Gaming Win User

My minecraft world disappear

Well but if the world corrupted, only that world should disappear, but not only my world disappeared, all the worlds played after the day 10/29 dissapeared, anyways, I will try import my worlds to another device to see what happens
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Mass Effect coming to Minecraft!!!

Ooh, it's available now?

*Disappears into the world of Minecraft*
Thema:

1. After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared. - Similar Threads - years having live

2. I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?...: I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why? Please open up my Xbox Live as soon as possible. 545740b8-320b-4f67-8b5d-c16b3ebbc137
  3. My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year: I purchased a Xbox live subscription for 1 year on December 26 2017 and my Xbox live won't work. f755f9cb-3e96-477a-8a3e-252b86cd1547
  4. I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just purchased x box live gold one year for my son... He entered the code and it is not ...: I purchased xbox live gold and gifted it for my son.. he entered the cose you sent but it is not working... The £39.99 has come from my account... Very frustrating as a father, and your website...
  5. my account says I have live until may the 10th of this year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account says I have live until may the 10th of this year?: but I can not play any games online or anything as of this morning. everything was working great last night. my gamertag is ManicPrimate16 40b9fd8d-6656-45c4-ada1-9a569cd29a82
  6. I have two Xbox live subscription for the next year and I wish to cancel one of them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two Xbox live subscription for the next year and I wish to cancel one of them.: I have two Xbox live subscription for the next year and I wish to cancel one of them. I would like to cancel the one that cost me 80 $ please. But I need help whit that please contact me....
  7. I have xbox live but won't let me play says I need gold but in a have a year subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live but won't let me play says I need gold but in a have a year subscription: any ideas how-to FIX THIS ideas playing 2 dayagos now it won't work??? 79aaa04a-994d-4a61-8e10-b954bfd155fe
  8. It says I have an Xbox Live Subscription for a year (because I do) but will not allow online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I have an Xbox Live Subscription for a year (because I do) but will not allow online ...: I have a one year subscription to Xbox Live (I purchased it sometime April I believe it was) and it shows that I have it, but I cannot create a party, nor play online, it directs me to purchase a...
  9. I have renewed my Live account for the year but not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have renewed my Live account for the year but not showing: Please help. As per title I've renewed my live account online. Paid via PayPal. I have Tue reciept. Yet my account is showing as not active ? 8e6b04e7-a314-428f-a232-5633b9092ad3
  10. i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened?: i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened 5b59dce7-79a2-45b6-aaff-9041cd04c15b