After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games...

Discus and support After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games under installed in-app, and when in the app can't see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DonAlem, Mar 11, 2023.

1. DonAlem
    DonAlem Guest

After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games...

After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games under installed in-app, and when in the app can't see pictures, play, or purchase buttons. My App version is showing 2303.1000.47 Xbox insider delta, I am able to launch the game from the launcher in the game folder but not from app, tried to repair/reset/re-install and made sure all Xbox-related apps are installed, but the same issue, please help, now I can't download any new game from game-pass or purchased add-ons, thanks

:)

DonAlem, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Fabio André Ramos R Win User

Trying to install xbox app in windows 11 - getting error code 0x80070003

After an update, the microsoft gaming service was not foud, even when i installed it again (even unistalling it and reinstalling it via micorsoft store). Xbox app wouldn't even find the install location for apps. This happened after i restored the windows 11 instalation.
  3. MarkusSchiefer Win User

can not change install location on pc for gamepass

Dear Kathy,

You have posted the same info multiple times now, but it simply doesn't work.

After a reinstall of Windows due to a hardware failure, I can't get the Xbox app to install to the configured folder.

Whatever folder I choose, it is properly shown in the installation dialog, but games get still installed into C:\Program Files\WindowsApps.

Before the fresh installation of Windows this worked without any issues.

Yes, everything is updated, and I even tried the Insider version without success.

This seems to be genuinely bugged, at least for new installations.
  4. Mikro Win User

Xbox Insider on console Report A Problem started crashing My Xbox Series X

Full removal of xbox Insider Pgm and full factory Reset fixed My issue but created Install issues with MSN weather and Windows Maps constantly updating after a fresh install but the report a Problem app works now Just gotta re sync and reinstall a few things I'll be in good shape minus the App constantly Updating bug
  5. RossKitching Win User

How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install

Thanks guys yeah I've tried that. The installation path is selected, but no games appear in my downloaded tab.

My games are there but not playable.

Perhaps I need to be clear that I did a fresh install of Windows. After the fresh install, I reinstalled the xbox beta app. I then selected the folder from my e:/.

The folder that is on my e drive is not acessable so I can't change any files inside it. Do I need to change something?
  6. WakiMak Win User

Xbox asks me to "Change your install options in Profile" even though I have a lot of space

The above issue occurred on a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro.

I was able to "fix" the issue by unenrolling from Xbox Insider Hub's Windows Gaming. I then uninstalled the Xbox app. I restarted my machine. I then re-enrolled back in the Windows Gaming Preview. I reinstalled the Xbox App. I still had the same error, so I unchecked the option to "Ask me for install options on every install." Game Pass Games now install as normal rather than the advanced options under C:\Xbox Games.

Identifying the issue was seeing the option "This game supports advanced management features." on the 7 games that were already installed.

Advanced Installation and Management Features available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows - Xbox Wire

In conclusion,

I believe this is some sort of Xbox Insider Hub Preview issue with the Xbox App because the 7 games were installed without the option of C:\Xbox Games that I had prior to reloading Windows 11.
Thema:

1. After Xbox insider app for windows was updated yesterday I can't find my installed games... - Similar Threads - insider app windows

2. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  3. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  4. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  5. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  6. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0]: Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0] - Xbox Wire submitted by /u/XB1R_Iris [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0]: Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0] - Xbox Wire submitted by /u/XB1R_Iris [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.45.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.45.0]: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.61.0] and Gaming Services...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.61.0] and Gaming Services...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]