After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

Discus and support After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StrongHeart07, Aug 19, 2022.

1. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the update and when I try to walk around it is just chaos. My mouse cursor keeps appearing and even an occasional text keyboard. Please help!!

submitted by /u/StrongHeart07
    [link] [comments]

/u/StrongHeart07, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

after the latest updates my turtles beaches are acting weird also, but mine are the xo 7's and plug into the controller, no audio unless i keep pressing the audio effect button multiple times then the audio comes on, if the controllers go off then the same
    thing happens. seems these updates are not nice to turtle beach.
  3. MoMo Blend Win User

Controller Issues

UPDATE:

so playing around with the app and Xbox with my controller. I have figured out this only happens when i’m on the Xbox home screen or if I push the Xbox button on my controller. This does not effect game play what so ever. Also, doesn’t matter if its my controller
    or the ones i’ve borrowed for the testing. Still has the same effect.

I would still like to know what the heck is going on.
  4. Mr SpinelesS Win User

Check Digital Pre Orders for updates

This is stupid. I know Mass Effect has an update (it got released in America on the 21st, while it releases on the 23rd here) And yet if I Manage my downloaded preorder, there is nothing in Updates.

Though I know there will be when I start to play tommorow...

It's crazy that I can't update the game so I can play it right away as soon as it's released.
  5. CaptainCanada82 Win User

Error 105

Hello, did you find any solution to this ? Because my son is having the same problem now.
    My problem started when my system was acting like the left trigger was always being pressed, no issues with games but apps and the OS was acting up. After trying controller update and then system update I tried the reset option to keep my games and apps
    that's when it hit me. tech support has been useless, even tried the offline update and its gets stuck at 53% applying update step. To make matters worse when I called xbox I keep getting my calls disconnected. Hope they are able to fix this soon.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Lost Xbox Controller

You can download the app on your phone, and that will act as a controller for the purposes of navigating the Xbox, but you cannot play games without a controller
Thema:

After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

1. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games - Similar Threads - app update controller

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  8. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...: I have both a Green Recycled Series S/X controller and a FH5 Series S/X controller. I use the FH5 controller mainly on PC and the Green Recycled controller mainly on Xbox One X. I got an update...