After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

Discus and support After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StrongHeart07, Aug 19, 2022.

1. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the update and when I try to walk around it is just chaos. My mouse cursor keeps appearing and even an occasional text keyboard. Please help!!

submitted by /u/StrongHeart07
    [link] [comments]

/u/StrongHeart07, Aug 19, 2022
  2. MoMo Blend Win User

Controller Issues

UPDATE:

so playing around with the app and Xbox with my controller. I have figured out this only happens when i’m on the Xbox home screen or if I push the Xbox button on my controller. This does not effect game play what so ever. Also, doesn’t matter if its my controller
    or the ones i’ve borrowed for the testing. Still has the same effect.

I would still like to know what the heck is going on.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

after the latest updates my turtles beaches are acting weird also, but mine are the xo 7's and plug into the controller, no audio unless i keep pressing the audio effect button multiple times then the audio comes on, if the controllers go off then the same
    thing happens. seems these updates are not nice to turtle beach.
  4. Mr SpinelesS Win User

Check Digital Pre Orders for updates

This is stupid. I know Mass Effect has an update (it got released in America on the 21st, while it releases on the 23rd here) And yet if I Manage my downloaded preorder, there is nothing in Updates.

Though I know there will be when I start to play tommorow...

It's crazy that I can't update the game so I can play it right away as soon as it's released.
  5. CaptainCanada82 Win User

Error 105

Hello, did you find any solution to this ? Because my son is having the same problem now.
    My problem started when my system was acting like the left trigger was always being pressed, no issues with games but apps and the OS was acting up. After trying controller update and then system update I tried the reset option to keep my games and apps
    that's when it hit me. tech support has been useless, even tried the offline update and its gets stuck at 53% applying update step. To make matters worse when I called xbox I keep getting my calls disconnected. Hope they are able to fix this soon.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Lost Xbox Controller

You can download the app on your phone, and that will act as a controller for the purposes of navigating the Xbox, but you cannot play games without a controller
Thema:

After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

1. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games - Similar Threads - app update controller

2. Acessories app on pc says Xbox Elite 2 controller firmware not supported, after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acessories app on pc says Xbox Elite 2 controller firmware not supported, after update: As per the title, the accessories app is apaprently unnable to work with the firmware that itself prompted me to update to when I first lauched it. I don't own a console and bought the controller...
  3. Xbox accessories app on pc keeps saying theres an update for elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app on pc keeps saying theres an update for elite series 2 controller: Currently trying to configure my elite series 2 controller but the Xbox accessories app is saying there is an update for it even after updating the controller. I've tried updating it again but its...
  4. My controller won't update in Xbox Accessories app in PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't update in Xbox Accessories app in PC: I have been trying to update my controller because it says required in app but update fails all the time a60d3da1-a97a-465a-8698-b6d77a2f2a23
  5. Xbox One Controller not updating via XBOX Accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not updating via XBOX Accessories app: I have in the XBOX Accessories application in the line Firmware Version 5.13.3143.0. I also have the "update now" button active, but the gamepad does not want to update, the progress bar gets...
  6. Xbox one controller firmware update stops controller working xbox app (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller firmware update stops controller working xbox app (Windows 10): My controller worked fine for months on the xbox app then I updated my xbox one controller and its stopped responding in games (xbox app only) Xbox app doesn't recognise it anymore unless it is...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A -...
  8. XboxOne asks for update, won't connect to controller not xbox console app

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne asks for update, won't connect to controller not xbox console app: I haven't used my xbox one for a while. Today I turned it on and realized it won't connect to the controller (controller blinks, stops blinking and then immediately shuts down) even using the usb...
  9. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  10. Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App): I decided to update my Xbox One controller via the Accessories for Xbox app on my windows device. I plugged in the gamepad, my controller was recognized and I could successfully start the update....