After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access...

Discus and support After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just wiped my console and can't access the old email that it was originally set up on as it was an old work email that is now defunct. Any ideas on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Tyndale, Mar 18, 2023.

1. After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access...

I just wiped my console and can't access the old email that it was originally set up on as it was an old work email that is now defunct. Any ideas on how I can recover or change my email if I can't log in?

:)

David Tyndale, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access to the original email it was set up on to recover?

Hi David!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Just a heads up that due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover, verify account ownership, and make changes to our accounts.

In regard to changing your account email address, you may be asked to verify it for security purposes. Try to login the account using your old email to https://account.microsoft.com and check if it will accept your password and what options it will give you upon signing in to your account. If your password is incorrect, click on reset password option to start the recovery process. Simply follow the procedure you see on-screen.
  3. SynWrath Win User

Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?

As I said I wiped my drive and no longer have access to that
  4. warjit Win User

How to Cancel Xbox GamePass subscription on an account for which I have lost password?

As the title says, I recently subscribed to Xbox Gamepass with a brand new microsoft account. Unfortunately, I have lost the password and I can not recover it by filling the recovery form. I have tried that multiple times and now it says limit has exceeded.

In this situation, how do I cancel my Xbox GamePass subscription since I have lost access to my microsoft account?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have lost access to my account

Hi Jake_536. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Has the account's email been changed? If so, unfortunately, it will not be possible to recover the account.

If not, you can try recovering the account using the online form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Microsoft/Xbox Support cannot assist further with account recovery.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Hoskayra Win User

I have lost access to my account

Hello Tijn,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already investigated them and the only way to recover an account is as follows.

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-One piece of advice I can give you is to get as much information as possible, the more information you give to Microsoft that can verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you are asked for your date of birth that you used to create your account, don't just say "my date of birth." Instead, say "my date of birth is [date of birth]."

-Remember your passwords. If you know your account password it can help a lot to recover, as already said all possible information may be necessary.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of the aforementioned data does not work, the account may not be recovered.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
Thema:

After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access...

1. After wiping my xbox I have lost my profile. How can I recover if I no longer have access... - Similar Threads - wiping lost profile

2. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu....
  5. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  7. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  8. Microsoft account balance lost/wiped

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance lost/wiped: Im here hoping to learn about what could have happened to my MS balance. I redeemed a $100 MS card with my rewards points on May 26th of 2023 and since then I've only spent $29.17 of it according...
  9. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.: Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone f4598cb3-db52-41fb-85f6-69b6fa425818
  10. To fix an account wipe issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    To fix an account wipe issue: I went to hop on my Xbox 1 to play some devil may cry to find out all my accounts on the system got wiped. I tried hard resetting my Xbox even to the extent of unplugging it from the tv and...