After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

Discus and support After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A reboot fixed it, but it only happens after using disney+ submitted by /u/mrmaddness [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrmaddness, Mar 23, 2021.

1. After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

A reboot fixed it, but it only happens after using disney+

submitted by /u/mrmaddness
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrmaddness, Mar 23, 2021
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Call of Duty going to a 3 year cycle?

Yeah, theres good and bads as with everything, with the idea. A monthly fee? Maybe in my eyes it would be worth it. You figure a 60$ game and $40 dollars worth of DLC, could be covered in a monthly fee, plus maybe it would get rid of some of the "riff raff".
    Kinda like the difference in going to a local carnival or going to Disney World. Youll pay for Disney, but it is that much better, and no "riff raff". Just an idea.
  3. AlexBennett9 Win User

Disney Plus still not working on Xbox One console

I tried everything and nothing fixed it. Is the Series X just not compatible with Disney Plus?
  4. Alchemist Don Win User

Update is here (for dashboard beta testers only)

I'm not liking it so far, it may take some getting used too everything seems all over the place plus none of the new features seem to be there like youtube, tv channels, lovefilm etc... and they have buggered the premium themes up which im kinda annoyed
    at.
  5. Eric Palmer2000 Win User

Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

Yea, i did use the dolby app, and everything checks out okay and i tried the demos they have on the dolby app and atmos is on and working. It just the Disney plus app i notice the issues.
  6. Dboi5885 Win User

Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

Everything was working about 4 days ago then hulu disney plus and funimation stopped but netflix still works fine and I can access everything on my other devices just not the xbox
Thema:

After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

1. After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint. - Similar Threads - using disney plus

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  8. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  9. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  10. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...